Did the update and... well.. major app issues. I'm grounded!
1710 15 2015-4-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
PureSQNut
lvl.4

United States

I have to say the I1 firmware update and TX updates went super smooth. I was very happy. I updated the Android software only Nexus 7's (which worked no problem prior to the update) as well as the Android 4.4.4 update and the app repeatedly crashes when firing up the app and going into the operator panel. I also deleted the app and reinstalled it after installing the Android update and no change.

Spent almost an hour trying different ways and finally got it to connect and the app to turn on to start going thru settings. I was able to get the compass calibrated but then as soon as I started the motors it immediately crashes again. I have not been able to get the app to start.

Any ideas?

I have 40 kids coming Friday to the stadium to begin shooting a league impact video and well, I need this bird to fly. I don't really have another 1k to go drop on 2 Ipads. Plus I can't stand IOS
2015-4-15
Use props
risto.o.leskine
New

Finland

Just bought asus note pad 7 with android 4.4.2 (the very same day whenthe latest dji app version was released) and the pilot app 1.0.9 crashes every time when I try to launch it.  1.0.7 running OK... (but I have experienced a couple of the GPS lock failure with that release).   Scary.... They are not making I1 owners happy these days...
2015-4-15
Use props
DJI-Autumn
lvl.4

Hong Kong

Could you access to the log file? In the folder  Phone\DJI\dji.pilot\LOG, named "crash". Need you to show it for us.
2015-4-16
Use props
PureSQNut
lvl.4

United States

I will email then to you shortly
2015-4-16
Use props
sharky
lvl.1
Flight distance : 455367 ft
Australia

Same thing happened to me today. I updated the firmware on the Inspire and the RC. All went well.
I updated my pilot app. I then took the Inspire out for a test flight. The pilot app continuously crashed upon auto take off... as soon as the landing gear lifted the app would shut itself down and prompt me to make a report to Dji. I uninstalled the app and then did a full clean install. Still had the same issue.
Dji replied and said they were looking into this issue and in the meantime gave me a link to reinstall the previous version of the pilot app.
I run my pilot app on a Samsung Galaxy Tab S 10".  Never really had any problems in the past.
2015-4-16
Use props
rmpoole1302
lvl.1

United States

Same issue!!!!
2015-4-16
Use props
drosos.dimitris
lvl.2
Flight distance : 241362 ft
Greece

Hello guys same problem !! continuoysly crashes on note  10.1 2014 edition!!! after abou 12 crashes i was able finally to fly!!!! When app crash and inspire1 is far away just push the trigger RTH !Dji must see these issue!
2015-4-16
Use props
thetravguy
lvl.1

United States

same problem here on android tablet tab 4. super unstable. it seems like i have to have the app fully running before i turn on the i1 and its less likely to crash.  if i turn the app on after the aircraft is on, it crashes every time instantly.

reluctant to fly because if the app crashes during flight i know there is no way to get it back again.
2015-4-16
Use props
cdavisccs28
New

United States

Glad I'm not the only one with this issue.
1.0.7 ran fine, updated to 1.0.9 and now it won't open.

Crash Log:

java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: Native method not found: dji.midware.natives.GroudStation.native_hashFromString[B)J
        at dji.midware.natives.GroudStation.native_hashFromString(Native Method)
        at dji.midware.data.params.P3.ParamInfoBean.getParamInfo(ParamInfoBean.java:81)
        at dji.midware.data.manager.P3.DJIFlycParamInfoManager.readToMemory(DJIFlycParamInfoManager.java:145)
        at dji.midware.data.manager.P3.DJIFlycParamInfoManager.access$1(DJIFlycParamInfoManager.java:140)
        at dji.midware.data.manager.P3.DJIFlycParamInfoManager$1.run(DJIFlycParamInfoManager.java:135)
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:841)
2015-4-16
Use props
stavros833
lvl.2

United States

New app on DJI site 1.0.10
2015-4-16
Use props
rmpoole1302
lvl.1

United States

Anyone try the updated app yet?
2015-4-16
Use props
PureSQNut
lvl.4

United States

I will in a couple hours after I get home
2015-4-16
Use props
PureSQNut
lvl.4

United States

All good with the newest update today. V1.10. Thank you for the quick fix
2015-4-16
Use props
w1der
lvl.4

Sweden

I am running app version 1.0.3 on my iPad and this version is the only one available in the app store ...
2015-4-16
Use props
PureSQNut
lvl.4

United States

w1der Posted at 2015-4-17 13:14
I am running app version 1.0.3 on my iPad and this version is the only one available in the app stor ...

Correct. IOS is 1.0.3...

Android yesterday was 1.09 and today its 1.10
2015-4-16
Use props
w1der
lvl.4

Sweden

PureSQNut Posted at 2015-4-17 13:19
Correct. IOS is 1.0.3...

Android yesterday was 1.09 and today its 1.10

Thank you !!!
2015-4-16