Drop of frames (lag) on CrystalSky
7652 49 2017-12-12
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
tiirikka
lvl.1
Flight distance : 149718 ft
Finland

Any help with Inspire 1 lag problems. I have same difficulties as first topics.. Nothing helps and firmwares has been updated. No focus peaking switched on. When I use ipad or iphone -> no problem. Only lag problems with inspire 1 and CS 5" and 7". Mavic pro -> no problem.

Lag issues are always, no matter if you fly in city or in forest..

There might be possible that lag issued came when last firmware was installed. Because some time a go there were no problems.. Any step by step help or do I just need send both CS to service?
2018-7-17
Use props
tiirikka
lvl.1
Finland

tiirikka Posted at 2018-7-17 03:17
Any help with Inspire 1 lag problems. I have same difficulties as first topics.. Nothing helps and firmwares has been updated. No focus peaking switched on. When I use ipad or iphone -> no problem. Only lag problems with inspire 1 and CS 5" and 7". Mavic pro -> no problem.

2018-7-17
Use props
tiirikka
lvl.1
Finland

2018-7-17
Use props
tiirikka
lvl.1
Finland

tiirikka Posted at 2018-7-17 03:17
Any help with Inspire 1 lag problems. I have same difficulties as first topics.. Nothing helps and firmwares has been updated. No focus peaking switched on. When I use ipad or iphone -> no problem. Only lag problems with inspire 1 and CS 5" and 7". Mavic pro -> no problem.

Here are links to show how it is

And if I open some of settings in app, lag issue goes away...

2018-7-17
Use props
AnaMar
lvl.2
Estonia

How its work on PAL video mode? My Crystal Sky Ultra was dead yesterday (was sent to repair) . It s all started with delays, half squares, what i wrote in previous posts.
2018-7-17
Use props
tiirikka
lvl.1
Finland

AnaMar Posted at 2018-7-17 07:44
How its work on PAL video mode? My Crystal Sky Ultra was dead yesterday (was sent to repair) . It s all started with delays, half squares, what i wrote in previous posts.

We use always PAL, because NTSC is not supported in Finland. I still tested both of them and no difference.
2018-7-18
Use props
PNad
lvl.2
Canada

I have the EXACT same problem with my M600. Choppy feed but when I open the settings menu its super smooth.

Turn off all the dji go GPS stuff that you can in the app setting, you lose some fonctionnality but at least the video feed is smooth.
2018-7-19
Use props
Ugashik Bob
lvl.4
Flight distance : 11150600 ft
  • >>>
United States

After updating to levels shown in attachment and doing all the calibrations still saw video lag on first test flight recording at only 2.7k. Maps are still useless and  System Error/Beep message on Cendence is still there. Video lag goes away if I switch to ipad pro 10.5 at IOS 11,4,1/
2018-7-20
Use props
FlyGuy
lvl.4
Flight distance : 106483 ft

I've given up using Dji Go with Inspire 1 and CS. With the Inspire 2 it works fine. When flying the I1 I use the Litchi App in the CS. There's still some lag but way less then flying with DJI GO
2018-7-20
Use props
AnaMar
lvl.2
Estonia

How to put the old firmware and DJI GO 4. The newer the firmware goes, the worse the screen works.
2018-8-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules