Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
DJI GO and iOS 11.1 Compatibility Announcement
58061 222 2017-12-12
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fansdb6ff1f7
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1998786 ft
United Kingdom

user0ca4ced51f Posted at 2017-12-17 14:10
These issues are not resolved by the iOS upgrade to 11.21. I still have no video download after a Firmware upgrade on Monday 11th December and my correspondence with support was useless as they didn't even bother to read the information I sent them. Instead they just said send it back for repair.  But it's not broken. It is the new Firmware that's messed it up and the inability of DJI Go and DJI Assistant 2 to roll it back to a previous version.

This is really. really concerning. My Inspire 2 is unuseable since the latest firmware update. Camera settings are completely messed up.. DLog has been corrupted beyond belief. The latest Go 4 app is not behaving as it should. Amongst other things indicating that there is an SSD on board when there is not. As you say, The I2 firmware can be rolled back but not the Go 4 App. My business is now being affected, I'm cancelling commissions and my reputation is being destroyed. This is a MAJOR problem.
2017-12-18
Use props
fans13b69e24
lvl.1
Flight distance : 116093 ft
United States

SAFETY NOTIFICATIONS AND HOW DO YOU STOP THEM? I have tried to unlock and each time I get Click on Pin to Unlock Area. I do that and nothing happens?  Have also gotten that I am in MOA Fuzzy, Az. but I am on my own private land? Have also received messages that my mobil CPU is full? or Mobile Device GPS is weak. The National Forest is 400 yards from my home and maybe your Geo-Fence is inaccurate? Please help as I have a job soon and need it to work
2017-12-18
Use props
Quin73
lvl.1
Flight distance : 92694 ft
Australia

New update released for the app last night. Still no iPhone X support. It's almost as if they have retrenched the development team and they getting contractors in to do patch fixes.
2017-12-18
Use props
Wingshooter
lvl.4
Flight distance : 90686 ft
  • >>>
United States

lsufan861 Posted at 2017-12-18 06:48
Should you always put your phone in airplane mode while flying?  I've never done that.

Ever received a phone call while flying?
2017-12-18
Use props
fans496b47f6
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1452661 ft
  • >>>
Thailand

The DJI 4 app now is used by the Spark, The Mavic, the Phantom and the Inspire 2, considering all the flight modes available to the Spark and the Mavic and the very limited availability of flight modes for the Inspire together with the incompatibility of the Controllers to work on different aircraft, it surely can't be long before we get different versions of the App dependent on the DJI model we fly as the software must be extremely bloated by now, maybe that is the way forward
2017-12-18
Use props
mike.midi-photo
lvl.2
Flight distance : 80915 ft
United Kingdom

fansa17f6f4b Posted at 2017-12-17 15:55
Great it worked
Now I’m getting message that says strong wireless interference fly with caution. Has anyone seen that

If you look on other forum threads the wireless interference warning is a massive issue. I have it with my Inspire at the minute and have had a number of RTHs through it which is embarrassing whilst working.

Seems to have been from the last firmware update but my drone is all but grounded because of it.

DJI are fully aware by all accounts but have done nothing to rectify it.
2017-12-19
Use props
Sparky_17
lvl.4
Flight distance : 62349 ft
Canada

Thanks for the info
2017-12-20
Use props
RaeThrills
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1848317 ft
United States

fansdb6ff1f7 Posted at 2017-12-18 09:11
This is really. really concerning. My Inspire 2 is unuseable since the latest firmware update. Camera settings are completely messed up.. DLog has been corrupted beyond belief. The latest Go 4 app is not behaving as it should. Amongst other things indicating that there is an SSD on board when there is not. As you say, The I2 firmware can be rolled back but not the Go 4 App. My business is now being affected, I'm cancelling commissions and my reputation is being destroyed. This is a MAJOR problem.

Im truly fed up with all the manufactures screwing us. I had issues with Yuneec, thats why I tried dji, I love some of the tech they have. But I have had this spark for a month and I have seen many updates and not all of them were smooth.  I get all kinds of messages on the app, It hasn't crashed in awhile, So i'm thankful. Im sorry to hear your business is suffering, yuneec had me running around wasting time and money. Thinking they could fix my gps issues when they new thats what it was. They replace a bunch of gps units in 2016, but there isn't a problem. Bunch of excuses for taking our money.
2017-12-20
Use props
Floyd-Spark
lvl.2
Flight distance : 52644 ft
Hong Kong

Can I ask a general question here? Sorry if its not exactly relevant. I own a Spark, Osmo+, and CrystalSky. I would like to know if the iPhone X is fully compatible with the DJI GO, and DJI GO4 apps? Do DJI fully support the X or not yet?
2017-12-20
Use props
guilhermencneto
New

United States

Hello. I'm experiencing an issue with my inspire 1 not showing up at all on the DJI GO app. I've tried with multiple devices and they are all updated to iOS 11.2. Basically it stays on the page where you can see the Drone models and the "how to connect"
2017-12-21
Use props
fansa4a4b4ac
lvl.1
Flight distance : 61808 ft
United States

Still unable to use iPhone 8+ with 3 pro - just downloaded latest furmware an 1.4 controller ,pro 3 unusable
2017-12-26
Use props
fansa4a4b4ac
lvl.1
Flight distance : 61808 ft
United States

I have 11.2.1 update from Apple not working on p3 or new controller says firmware needs update ad new (just purchasked) controller weak signal
2017-12-26
Use props
Toyman2k 9
lvl.2
Flight distance : 72362 ft
United States

did update on my phone now my Spark will not show up on wifi connection.  Can you tell me how to fix it?   I can fly with remote using OTG cable or with just wifi RC connection.  

I want to use just my iphone 6s which I just updated and now cant find Spark?  ANY HELP?

newb here so thanks.
2017-12-26
Use props
Quentyn
lvl.4
Flight distance : 37759 ft
United Kingdom

my experience - iphone 6 latest IOS sparc and app at latest. Seems to work fine *apart from* OTG works but gives "low transmission error".

When I set the drone up it was *impossible* to complete on Android but took 3 mins on IOS

to be honest being a user that uses both android and IOS - IOS has always been better ( for the Spark personally i prefer android as a phone)  but now sadly OTG has been broken so I will go back to android with 4.1.15 on it. Breaking OTG is unfortunate and a safety issue - have you ever had an email popup or worse a phone call when you are flying ? i have its scary hence aeroplane mode and an OTG cable was perfect.

2017-12-27
Use props
fansce8ba99f
New

New Zealand

No-one is available online for support.
Appalling.
2017-12-28
Use props
Vandesande
lvl.2
Flight distance : 115640 ft
Belgium

I’m a 4 day Mavic owner. After unboxing my Christmas present it took half an hour for updating the drone, remote contrôle,... Installing the DJI 4 app on my iPhone 7 Plus. And take it out for a first flight. My experience is that de video-signal sometimes loses connection. The remote always keeps the connection. But it’s scary when you noticed that your Mavic lost his eyes in mid-flight. After 4 days of experimenting I found some solutions.
1. Close all other apps before flying. (Flight-mode is not necessary, but can be safer in flight...)
2. Lost video-connection? Unplug en replug the cable to your Iphone. The video is back in 5 seconds.
3. Because you can hit the RTH function on the RC, you always have a backup in case of trouble.

Hopefully I stay enjoying this Mavic like I do now, because it’s a awesome piece of bird!  
2017-12-29
Use props
PilotC
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1321214 ft
Australia

Hi DJI Support, as reported and acknowledged on a number of different threads flight log syncing is not currently working (for me when installed on a new device). Does this mean that you step 2 removing the app and reinstalling it could result in pilots loosing flight logs?
2017-12-29
Use props
Badbobstikibar
lvl.3
Flight distance : 620112 ft
United States

Update. Worked great for me
2018-1-1
Use props
Locoman
lvl.4
Flight distance : 748675 ft
United States

I am a pretty active Mac Rumors follower and some how missed this problem. But, Since I didn't have any problem with my several devices, I didn't search out the problem and missed the post on the Mac Rumors site. I feel sorry for those of you that did.
2018-1-2
Use props
Locoman
lvl.4
Flight distance : 748675 ft
United States

lsufan861 Posted at 2017-12-18 06:48
Should you always put your phone in airplane mode while flying?  I've never done that.

Don't have to, but it is a good idea. Cause if you get a phone call or text message alert, it bumps or interrupts the GO4 app and distracts your flying. Which I think is worse.
2018-1-2
Use props
fans7ab9e6d5
lvl.1
Flight distance : 7434 ft
Malaysia

Version: 4.1.22 is out! I've just updated it. Thank you everyone at DJI!

2018-1-2
Use props
Anokadrone
lvl.4
Flight distance : 58327 ft

United States

fans7ab9e6d5 Posted at 2018-1-2 17:31
Version: 4.1.22 is out! I've just updated it. Thank you everyone at DJI!

[view_image]

I am guessing that this has fixed some of the ills?
2018-1-3
Use props
JM-Drone
lvl.1
Flight distance : 7434 ft
Malaysia

Anokadrone Posted at 2018-1-3 12:40
I am guessing that this has fixed some of the ills?

Not really. I updated the app, the problem I'm facing (end rendered video laggy/choppy, sometimes unexpectedly quit & etc), still exists. I delete the app, and re-download it, still the same. Not stable and video editor issue not fixed yet.
2018-1-3
Use props
fans9894a6d0
New

United States

Hi everyone,

With the last update I’ve encountered a problem: during the flight, dji app says: “phone cpu fully loaded” and the vision start to lag.
I’m an iPhone 6 user, anyone has encountered the same problem? Any suggestions about it?

Thank you
2018-1-4
Use props
MikeyDrone
lvl.1

Sweden

PLEASE add the option to adjust the horizontal center of the gimbal in this next version. My center point of the gimbal is slightly off center and after I've tried to fix it with the steps you guys posted, it will fix it, but then it will return to a off center point horizontally. So PLEASE, DJI-Team, add this simple software option to the DJI GO 4 app! It would help a lot of users, including my self, I'm sure!
2018-1-4
Use props
Dockater
lvl.4
Flight distance : 139649 ft
Germany

user0ca4ced51f Posted at 2017-12-17 14:10
These issues are not resolved by the iOS upgrade to 11.21. I still have no video download after a Firmware upgrade on Monday 11th December and my correspondence with support was useless as they didn't even bother to read the information I sent them. Instead they just said send it back for repair.  But it's not broken. It is the new Firmware that's messed it up and the inability of DJI Go and DJI Assistant 2 to roll it back to a previous version.

Delete and reload the latest DJI GO 4 app, reboot your phone or pad, install the update by connecting the ac with the iPad using the cable and adapter. The controller can also be on and connected to the ac (of course via wifi).

You will have to login to your account again and redo some of the settings in the controller afterwards. The worst I had was finding myself in beginner mode again. Not a serious problem.
2018-1-5
Use props
Anokadrone
lvl.4

United States

Dockater Posted at 2018-1-5 14:00
Delete and reload the latest DJI GO 4 app, reboot your phone or pad, install the update by connecting the ac with the controller using the cable and adapter. The controller should also be on and connected to the ac.

You will have to login to your account again and redo some of the settings in the controller afterwards. The worst I had was finding myself in beginner mode again. Not a serious problem.

I am a little confused.  If the controller is plugged into the AC with a cable, how do you connect the iPad?
2018-1-6
Use props
Dockater
lvl.4
Germany

Anokadrone Posted at 2018-1-6 04:54
I am a little confused.  If the controller is plugged into the AC with a cable, how do you connect the iPad?

You have every right to be confused I should have written iPad instead of controller. I have edited my reply above it should make sense now. You can also try this link:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gp6tXFgPvf4

Sorry.

2018-1-6
Use props
Maxheadspace
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

I must be extremely lucky.  I'm a public beta tester for the iPhone and I have never had these glitches with DJI stuff even using the iOS beta versions.  Knock on wood!  
2018-1-6
Use props
Flighty
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1977175 ft
Austria

I did a couple of flights today using my iPad Air2 with iOS 11.2.1,, no problems at all, great flying.  
2018-1-7
Use props
hvilorio
lvl.3
Flight distance : 10184222 ft
  • >>>
Dominican Republic

I'm having problems with the DJI Go 4 app crashing and freezing mid flight, today I flew 3 batteries and had to reset at least 12 times the app mid flight. I'm using an iPad Mini 4 with the latest 11.2.1 Firmware and DJI Go 4 app v.4.1.22 with my Phantom 4 Pro.
2018-1-8
Use props
Matt218
lvl.1
Australia

DJI, I have 4.1.22 app version and IOS 11.2.2 and a brand new Apple Ipad 2017

I tried a few things today such as turning the Ipad into airplane mode, uninstall and reinstall app and re-link the aircraft to the controller....all of which FAILED.

The issues continue, continuous "weak image transmission signal", jittery screen which lags well behind the progress of the drone and continuous "strong wireless interference" messages.

Interestingly I installed the DJI Go 4 app onto a friend's android phone and it flew beautifully, no image transmission issues, no jittery screen, it flew without a hitch. To me this means that the problem is completely related to IOS 11 and the DJI Go 4 app.

It is beyond belief that I cannot fly my phantom 4 pro on my brand new 2017 Ipad!

What next? This needs to be fixed urgently as I my drone is currently grounded as a result of this issue. Can we take action against DJI for rendering our equipment completely useless beyond our control?

2018-1-9
Use props
GeorgeEV
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1608 ft
Greece

Hi, I got a new ipad mini 4 128GB that came with iOS 10.3.2 out of the box.
Should I stick with that or upgrade to iOS 11?
2018-1-9
Use props
Anokadrone
lvl.4

United States

Matt218 Posted at 2018-1-9 01:04
DJI, I have 4.1.22 app version and IOS 11.2.2 and a brand new Apple Ipad 2017

I tried a few things today such as turning the Ipad into airplane mode, uninstall and reinstall app and re-link the aircraft to the controller....all of which FAILED.

Wow...I am afraid to even start up my system since it has been hibernating since December.  DJI is being pretty hush hush about all this.  I have a feeling there is some head scratching going on in the developer lab  
2018-1-9
Use props
Anokadrone
lvl.4

United States

Dockater Posted at 2018-1-6 06:45
You have every right to be confused I should have written iPad instead of controller. I have edited my reply above it should make sense now. You can also try this link:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gp6tXFgPvf4

I took a look at the controller and there is a second mini USB port....I was thinking maybe that is what you were talking about.
2018-1-9
Use props
Dockater
lvl.4
Germany

Anokadrone Posted at 2018-1-9 04:20
Wow...I am afraid to even start up my system since it has been hibernating since December.  DJI is being pretty hush hush about all this.  I have a feeling there is some head scratching going on in the developer lab

Although there are a number of problems outlined in this forum, there a hundreds of thousands that don't have any at all. Often its just a case of taking care and doing things correctly and in the right order.
2018-1-9
Use props
Dockater
lvl.4
Germany

Anokadrone Posted at 2018-1-9 04:23
I took a look at the controller and there is a second mini USB port....I was thinking maybe that is what you were talking about.

The micro usb port on the CONTROLLER is/was used to connect a SD card reader to the controller to upgrade the firmware.
2018-1-9
Use props
Fabic
lvl.4
Brazil

mac27040 Posted at 2017-12-13 06:02
interesting as i was on 11.2 and had the issue of RC stopping at 99% when upgrading the firmware!!! all sorted now

Me to
2018-1-9
Use props
Punchbuggy
Second Officer
Flight distance : 483166 ft
  • >>>
Australia

GeorgeEV Posted at 2018-1-9 03:30
Hi, I got a new ipad mini 4 128GB that came with iOS 10.3.2 out of the box.
Should I stick with that or upgrade to iOS 11?

There are other good reasons why you should upgrade to the latest iOS 11.2.2 - many of these updates plug security holes, not just add functionality (and 11.2.2 plugs a vulnerability leveraged by the Spectre threat).

There are numerous reports of everything working OK too. Your call, but all my devices are updated and I've successfully had GO 4.1.20 operating fine on iOS 11.2.1
2018-1-9
Use props
djiuser_AvMlahI
New

United States

App will not let me sign in or even create a new account
2018-1-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules