Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Battery charging
651 5 2017-12-13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Zepis
lvl.1
Flight distance : 344984 ft
Portugal

Hi

My car is Lexus NX model. I asked dji support if I could use one of the two usb ports available in the NX to charge my SPARK 's batteries. After checking they (official support) said yes. I was quite happy. But when I try the battery (installed in SPARK) doesn't charge. On the other hand when I connect the remote it charges ok.

Now I am in doubt... should or shouldn't I use the car's usb ports to charge the batteries? If I should what may happening?

Many thanks for any help.
2017-12-13
Use props
Zepis
lvl.1
Flight distance : 344984 ft
Portugal

Battery charging

Hi

My car is Lexus NX model. I asked dji support if I could use one of the two usb ports available in the NX to charge my SPARK 's batteries. The supporter asked for a p hoto to check the issue. After checking they (official support) said yes. I was quite happy. But when I try the battery (installed in SPARK) doesn't charge. On the other hand when I connect the remote it charges ok.

Now I am in doubt... should or shouldn't I use the car's usb ports to charge the batteries? If I should what may happening?

Many thanks for any help.
2017-12-13
Use props
S-e-ven
First Officer
Flight distance : 5922034 ft
  • >>>
Thailand

Have you ever checked with your phone how many mAh  the charger can deliver?
I guess you need minimum 2000 mAh to charge the Spark
2017-12-13
Use props
Zbig
lvl.4
Flight distance : 7349 ft
Poland

If you decide to get a third party "cigarette lighter socket" USB car charger, go for the Quick Charge one - you'll enjoy much shorter charging times.
2017-12-13
Use props
LouisP
lvl.4
Flight distance : 41952 ft
United States

Unfortunately, most onboard car usb sockets only suppy 500mA of current. Not enough to charge the spark.  Get  a high power car adapter to plug into the cigarette lighter.
2017-12-13
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

Hi, Zepis. Please read the input current of spark from our website. I would recommend you use charger which is suitable for the specs. Please note that we have Spark Portable Power Pack, it can charges up to three batteries for up to 48 minutes of flight time. Hope it can help you.
spark charger.png
2017-12-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules