Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
DJI Care / Repair SVC
777 3 2017-12-13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DECinHSV
lvl.4
Flight distance : 14255190 ft
  • >>>
United States

I am not one that gives DJI a lot of kudo's, because I've not rec'd what I consider good/great service in the past.  I just completed a survey after a recent interation that required repair of one of my DJI platforms and was provided a link to post my thoughts, which I am doing now.

Without question, my recent service need to have an Inspire 2 looked at/repaired was completely well above my expectation.  From time of incident (reported that night) to receiving a repaired unit delivered (I believe its a replacement even though S/N is same) I had the I2 back flying in 3 weeks.  If not for the Thanksgiving Holiday, I believe I would have rec'd it back 3-4 days sooner -- which I do not hold against DJI and to be honest I am glad the service center shutdown or reduced hours the following Friday.

The intiation of the paperwork was simple (online), the tracking of the repair process was satisfactory (online) and the notification of estimate/payment/repair/shipping was great for my situational awareness.   Disclaimer --- this was a DJI Care coverage which 'may' have helped in processing, but I wanted to put my feedback out openly on this event.  I'm hopeful that some of the previous feedback DJI users have submitted have reached the right people who are trying to change the less than desireable reputation.

Feel free to PM me with any questions and I'll try to expound on this positive experience.

Dave Cooper
2017-12-13
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Dave, thank you so much for the positive feedback about our customer service, we understand we have shortcomings but we are always working on improving to make all customer have a better experience. We will forward your comment to the rest of our team to keep moving to provide better support. Thank you again.
2017-12-13
Use props
3VP
lvl.2
Flight distance : 165945 ft
Canada

Wow...you made it further than me. I asked for assistance and they sent me to a repair facitilty that doesnt accept DJI Refresh cases. I ask DJI support what to do next, to date no response. What a strange company. The take my money for the DJI Refresh program, then when you need it, they tell you to screw off.
2017-12-14
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

3VP Posted at 2017-12-14 21:24
Wow...you made it further than me. I asked for assistance and they sent me to a repair facitilty that doesnt accept DJI Refresh cases. I ask DJI support what to do next, to date no response. What a strange company. The take my money for the DJI Refresh program, then when you need it, they tell you to screw off.

Hi Sir, I've replied your another post here. Please keep us updated there, thank you in advance.
2017-12-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules