1194 6 2017-12-13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_xbWVk7u
lvl.1

United Kingdom

Hey guys,

Does anyone have this combo?

Is the 7.85 CS overkill on the Mavic Pro remote? Would love peoples opinions on this and perhaps which mount is best. I understand DJI sell their own mount but open to suggestions on third party mounts.

Thanks!
2017-12-13
Use props
lannes
Second Officer
Flight distance : 4465 ft
  • >>>
Australia

I use it, the larger CS is quite well balanced with the smaller Mavic controller, you end up holding the top corners of the CS

2017-12-13
Use props
CycleParadise
lvl.4
Flight distance : 385338 ft
United States

lannes Posted at 2017-12-13 13:56
I use it, the larger CS is quite well balanced with the smaller Mavic controller, you end up holding the top corners of the CS

[view_image]

Nice set up. I've been contemplating the CS display. Not sure I can justify the cost. Though it would be nice to have a dedicated device to use when flying.
2017-12-13
Use props
djiuser_xbWVk7u
lvl.1

United Kingdom

[view_image]

Thanks for sharing!

Is that the dji mavic mount? And what is that mounted to the top of the controller?

Is it possible to mount it over the mavic control, rather than under btw?

I can get an educational discount and at the moment these are on special for ~990USD inc taxes. Pricey, but probably worth it in the long run.
2017-12-13
Use props
djiuser_xbWVk7u
lvl.1

United Kingdom

[view_image]

Thanks for sharing!

Is that the dji mavic mount? And what is that mounted to the top of the controller?

Is it possible to mount it over the mavic control, rather than under btw?

I can get an educational discount and at the moment these are on special for ~990USD inc taxes. Pricey, but probably worth it in the long run.
2017-12-13
Use props
lannes
Second Officer
Flight distance : 4465 ft
  • >>>
Australia

djiuser_xbWVk7u Posted at 2017-12-13 23:28
Thanks for sharing!

Yes, that is a DJI Mavic mount , I have the DJI mounts on all my controllers so I can swap the CS over quickly without having to unscrew everything

Yes you can mount it over the controller as well, there are a number of mounts e.g mav mount etc.
I like it underneath as it's more compact

2017-12-14
Use props
Incentio
lvl.3
Flight distance : 85607 ft
Belgium

Thats how i did it..

Black plactics .. cut out a hole for the battery and glued 2 bars to the sides to make it hold in the clamps... I'm loving it like this..

Btw a dedicated device is the way to go .. no hassle with phones or tablets.... but that's just my 2 cents

2017-12-14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules