Vibrations on gimbal
715 4 2017-12-13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Vjelovic
lvl.2
Croatia

[size=14.666666984558105px]When power up the I2 drone, and let it working on the ground, I constant feel vibrations under the fingers in the pan motor of the gimbal?
2017-12-13
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi, Vjelovic, may I know what camera and lens you are using? Does the gimbal perform well during flight and shooting? We would appreciate if you could provide more details.
2017-12-14
Use props
Vjelovic
lvl.2
Croatia

X5S, all nominal.
I got feeling that  with shutter speed 1/50 and 25 fps, I cannot get smooth movie. I test it few time indoors (outdoor is constant rain and wind), and I am not satisfied.
It seems that this uppermost motor is always working.

When recording, video transmission on CrystalSky is not smooth, it is full of small lags.
Recorded video is better then that, but still (in my opinion), not smooth enough.

I have one crash, before two months, and I2 was repaired in Germany.

Test movie indoor
2017-12-14
Use props
MauroLM
lvl.1
Flight distance : 495843 ft
Brazil

Vjelovic Posted at 2017-12-14 01:56
X5S, all nominal.
I got feeling that  with shutter speed 1/50 and 25 fps, I cannot get smooth movie. I test it few time indoors (outdoor is constant rain and wind), and I am not satisfied.
It seems that this uppermost motor is always working.

Vjelovic, I see the same thing about vibrations, but I think it's due to the known gap between the propellers and the engine. It looks like the engine is cavitating.
I also see a flicker in CrystalSky's images, unfortunate. No image is fixed and the pixel gets mixed up making all images incomprehensible.
2017-12-14
Use props
Vjelovic
lvl.2
Croatia

Pls, touch the uppermost motor on gimbal, and do you feel any vibrations?
2017-12-14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules