System bugs
730 3 2017-12-13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Altitude Photos
lvl.3
United Kingdom

There are still too many bugs on the CrystalSky that need fixing. I have multiple CS screens and this happens on them all.

Bug 1:
When using a slave Lightbridge 2 controller on more than one aircraft you can not enter the PIN number to gain control. The keyboard covers the ‘OK’ button on the dialog entry box when you enter the pin and there is no way to close the keyboard. As a result you have to unplug the CS and in my case use an iPad instead to change the settings.

Bug 2:
If you switch the Lightbridge 2 controller off before switching off the CS, the CS typically crashes, freezes and becomes completely unresponsive.

Bug 3:
The CS will randomly switch itself on when switched off.

Bug 4:
I have two M600’s, but the screens only work with one of them. The aircraft are both M600’s with identical firmware, identical A3 pros, identical gimbals and set ups, as well as running identical settings on both. An iPad will however work on both.

Bug 5:
If the M600 is not unlocked in the assistant software it can not be done on the CS, again I had to plug an iPad in to do this instead.

Bug 6:
The CS will not work through the wired connection on an Osmo, despite buying all of the correct cables and fitting them exactly as per the instructions, it will only work through the WiFi of the Osmo. As a result I have pointless unusable cables dangling around my hands that serve zero purpose.

I’m sure there is more, but these are the ones currently frustrating me the most.
2017-12-13
Use props
Hugh Jaynus
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1204754 ft
United States

Mine is freezing up as well (not the app, the entire device). DJI says they fixed this with the current firmware, I beg to differ.

Hopefully they get this sorted. The hardware on CS is great. The software running it is rubbish. At this point I feel like a beta tester and should have waited for the software to be better developed on this device.
2017-12-13
Use props
Altitude Photos
lvl.3
United Kingdom

Hugh Jaynus Posted at 2017-12-13 17:14
Mine is freezing up as well (not the app, the entire device). DJI says they fixed this with the current firmware, I beg to differ.

Hopefully they get this sorted. The hardware on CS is great. The software running it is rubbish. At this point I feel like a beta tester and should have waited for the software to be better developed on this device.

They definitely don't feel ready to be on sale like they are.
2017-12-14
Use props
MtnFlyTime
lvl.1
United States

I have a M600 Pro - the CS will have a "connected" indication but then will give me this error "unfortunately dji go has stopped"...  Over and over.... Ugggghhhhh

Both the CS and the M600 Pro are on the latest firmware as of 12/14/17...

I can't get the CS to connect to my Inspire 2 either --> not at all (I have even tried 3 different CS mounts to see if the mount was faulty)...  

It will connect to the Inspire 2 if I use a standard USB cable connection and not the CS mount...

It will connect to my Mavic pro with the CS mount just fine and dandy.

Jeeeez
2017-12-16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules