How can i register my dji phantom 3 se
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans38ed85d9
New
United States

hello, i just bought my dji phantom 3 se drone and i connected it to the app but as soon as it connects it dissconnects and says "Configuration hass been updated please reconnect the device" so i went to best buy for help and they said that i have to register my drone online, so i did and i payed $5, but i cant figure out how to connect it to the actual dji website or drone. Someone please help.
2017-12-13
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Hi there, there is no need to register the drone on DJI Website, but you should activate the new drone via the APP. Connect the drone to the APP, then an activation prompt will pop out, then you can follow it to activate the drone. Here is a video for your reference.
2017-12-15
Use props
Nebuchadnezzar
First Officer
Flight distance : 3440476 ft
Spain

Recently bought my Phantom 3 SE about 4 months ago .. I had to download to version 3.1.11 DJI GO android to activate my product .... in case it helps;)

Even though I  was informed by DJI that my product was activated ... I could not start the  device until I downloaded the version mentioned above ..., they kept  saying "activation fail"
2017-12-15
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Nebuchadnezzar Posted at 2017-12-15 00:13
Recently bought my Phantom 3 SE about 4 months ago .. I had to download to version 3.1.11 DJI GO android to activate my product .... in case it helps;)

Hey there, could you upload a short video of your issue? We'd like to help.
2017-12-15
Use props
Nebuchadnezzar
First Officer
Spain

DJI Susan Posted at 2017-12-15 02:20
Hey there, could you upload a short video of your issue? We'd like to help.

i solved it 3 months ago .... app problem ..not device problem
2017-12-15
Use props
Nebuchadnezzar
First Officer
Spain

not only happened to me, there were many people a few months ago with activation problems ... because of the APP

Your solution was : get a stronger wifi to activate , you cant activate because No gps ... , your device is not compatible ...... when the problem came from the app ...

I spent 4 days of my life looking for a solution that you did not provide, I had to discover for myself that with a previous version I solved the problem ...
2017-12-15
Use props
ALABAMA
Second Officer
Flight distance : 10442687 ft
United States

The  $5, was that to BB, or FAA.  Don't think they knew what they were talking about.
2017-12-15
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Nebuchadnezzar Posted at 2017-12-15 02:38
i solved it 3 months ago .... app problem ..not device problem

It seems you have experienced a lot of difficulties recently, right? If you have other issues, please be more specific of it, we'd love to help you get the drone in the air again. Thanks for your cooperation.
2017-12-16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules