1787 12 2017-12-14
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Range30
lvl.4
Flight distance : 11281079 ft
United States

Hello fellow pilots,

I’m trying to link my DJI Goggles to my DJI Forum Homepage but don’t have the slightest clue how to do so. I’m referring to the “dji symbol icons” underneath the profile photo in the profile homepage of this site. I noticed there are some pilots in this forum that has the dji goggle symbol which I didn’t think was possible. I purchased the dji goggle early this year. So far, only the Mavic pro & DJI Spark symbols show in my dji forum homepage but not the goggles.

The DJI GO Apps on all my devices has the same email attached to it. And my MacBook Pro also uses the same email, using the DJI Assistant 2. Everything is synced and I also attached my DJI Goggles to my MacBook to try to see if worked but unfortunately it didn’t. Have also tried logging in, then out and clearing my browser’s cache but still no symbol.

Please assist and thank you so much in advance!

2017-12-14
Use props
Range30
lvl.4
United States

Dirty Bird Posted at 2017-12-14 03:27
If you use the same email address for you DJI account & this forum the devices & flight distances SHOULD carry over automatically.  When you activated your goggles the icon should then appear under your name.  Maybe ask one of the Mods to check into what's up?

Thank you for the advice have tried everything (including what you have expressed) with my DJI and both android and apple electronic devices but I'll request assistance from the DJI Forum Moderators. Meanwhile, if anyone know how to solve this issue your help is much appreciated.
2017-12-14
Use props
Range30
lvl.4
United States

Oh I should also mention that my DJI Go App flight record doesn't match what my DJI forum account is showing as far as flight distance. So I think there is something wrong. And by the way, I don't have an inspire drone so why would it appear on my DJI Go App flight record section? Kinda confusing!

Screenshot_20171214-110418.jpg
Screenshot_20171214-111358.png
Screenshot_20171214-111401.png
Screenshot_20171214-111405.png
2017-12-14
Use props
Range30
lvl.4
United States

Dirty Bird Posted at 2017-12-14 12:06
My flight records show the birds I actually own along with about 10 "Inspire" birds.  (I don't own an Inspire)

Not sure how to fix any of it. Still tried today by logging out, then logging back in on all devices. I can't reset to factory settings on the Goggles so I'm hoping the DJI forum moderators can help. I messaged DJI Thor so I hope he solves this issue.
2017-12-14
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Hi there, I got your PM, so you activated the Goggles via the same email account as the one you used for logging in the forum and you had synced the records, right? Could you please PM me again with your Goggles' serial number and your DJI account? I will help to check.
And for the flight distance, the unit on the forum is using "meter" instead of "foot", so please kindly sync "All" of your records and try to log in again. See if it helps.  
2017-12-14
Use props
Range30
lvl.4
United States

DJI Thor Posted at 2017-12-14 23:58
Hi there, I got your PM, so you activated the Goggles via the same email account as the one you used for logging in the forum and you had synced the records, right? Could you please PM me again with your Goggles' serial number and your DJI account? I will help to check.
And for the flight distance, the unit on the forum is using "meter" instead of "foot", so please kindly sync "All" of your records and try to log in again. See if it helps.

Hello Thor, I just PM you with the info you needed. Yes, I synced everything “All” on all devices. I will log out of the forum then log back in hoping it works this time. I’ve tried everything but will try again. Thank you again for everything!
2017-12-15
Use props
Range30
lvl.4
United States

Still doesn't work. I synced everything again to the same email account I use on all DJI Go App devices and it's the same email I use for this forum. The "DJI Goggles" icon still doesn't appear on my DJI Forum Personal Homepage. The Mavic Pro and DJI Spark icons does show in my DJI Forum personal homepage though but still no DJI Goggles icon.
2017-12-15
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Range30 Posted at 2017-12-15 02:23
Still doesn't work. I synced everything again to the same email account I use on all DJI Go App devices and it's the same email I use for this forum. The "DJI Goggles" icon still doesn't appear on my DJI Forum Personal Homepage. The Mavic Pro and DJI Spark icons does show in my DJI Forum personal homepage though but still no DJI Goggles icon.

Got your reply and thank you for your update. Will confirm with our engineers. But since the weekend is coming there, so it might be a little late. Sorry for the inconvenience and thank you for your patience.
2017-12-15
Use props
Range30
lvl.4
United States

DJI Thor Posted at 2017-12-15 05:12
Got your reply and thank you for your update. Will confirm with our engineers. But since the weekend is coming there, so it might be a little late. Sorry for the inconvenience and thank you for your patience.

Thank you so much Thor and your DJI team for resolving my issue! You Rock!
2017-12-15
Use props
Range30
lvl.4
United States

Dirty Bird Posted at 2017-12-15 19:09
Curious do you have the White goggles or the black Racing Edition model?

Hello! I have the white goggles that I purchased last May. Still trying to see if buy the Goggles RE is even worth getting. The only drones I use are the Mavic Pro and Spark and I don't use them for racing of any sort. I do like the style though of the Goggles RE and that's pretty much it.
2017-12-15
Use props
Range30
lvl.4
United States

Dirty Bird Posted at 2017-12-15 21:59
If you only plan to use the goggles with DJI birds the white ones are fine & currently save you $140.  The black ones add connectivity to non-DJI analog FPV racers & the ability to purchase the OccuSync Air Module & Camera for use in other aircraft.  i.e. You could add long range FPV/control to a fixed-wing RC airplane.  From my understanding you can use the OAM/Cam with the original goggles for FPV viewing.  I'm not sure if you can link the original goggles to another RC to obtain OccuSync's control range?

I have to say the black ones look extremely cool!

Thank you so much for the info Bird!
2017-12-16
Use props
UncleManuel
lvl.4
Flight distance : 4104 ft
Germany

Range30 Posted at 2017-12-15 02:23
Still doesn't work. I synced everything again to the same email account I use on all DJI Go App devices and it's the same email I use for this forum. The "DJI Goggles" icon still doesn't appear on my DJI Forum Personal Homepage. The Mavic Pro and DJI Spark icons does show in my DJI Forum personal homepage though but still no DJI Goggles icon.

Same for me. Seems like there's no automatic sync for the RE model yet. Mine were ordered 02.12.2017 (DJI Store) and got delivered 3 days ago, but still no icon at my forum account.

2017-12-24
Use props
c4Lvin
lvl.1
Flight distance : 8412 ft
United States

UncleManuel Posted at 2017-12-24 02:00
Same for me. Seems like there's no automatic sync for the RE model yet. Mine were ordered 02.12.2017 (DJI Store) and got delivered 3 days ago, but still no icon at my forum account.

[view_image]

So I haven't seen anyone having the RE icon under their forum username. Can DJI do something with that? I have registered my RE but haven't seen the white icon either. I want to get rid of my Inspire and Phantom 3A icons (I do own a Phantom3 Pro though). Please help DJI Thor!
2017-12-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules