Inspire 2 DJI Assitant 2 simulator not available
1936 13 2017-12-14
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
bobotus
lvl.2

Finland

Hi,

I'm missing the simulator-button from DJI Assistant 2 in windows. I only have Fimrware Update / Data Upload / Calibration / License and Black Box buttons on the left-hand menu.

I have the latest drone FW and Assistant 2 version. The drone Is connected with the standard USB-A <-> USB-A cable. My account has developer rights, but I don't have IOS dev or SDK running since the simulator machine is Windows 7 Professional.

Am I missing something? There should be a Simulator-button. Right?

2017-12-14
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi, Bobotus, sorry to tell you that there is no Simulator for Inspire 2 no matter in APP or DJI Assistant 2 at the moment, sorry for the inconvenience caused.
2017-12-14
Use props
RobAlbania
lvl.4
Albania

Hi @DJI Mindy@,

Please let us know when a simulator option will be added to the DJI Go App for the Inspire 2?
This is needed to plan and design offline waypoint flights.
Also please let us know when the "click to add waypoint" function will be added to DJI Go App for the Inspire 2?

Thanks,
Rob
2017-12-15
Use props
bobotus
lvl.2

Finland

No worries, thanks for the info. The inconvenience is that the developer website gets your hopes up

DJI Assistant 2 Simulator
The DJI Assistant 2 tool is built specifically for SDK developers and can initialize, terminate and provide visualization of the aircraft simulator running in the Flight Controller of the DJI aircraft. DJI Assistant 2 connects to the aircraft through USB.
  • Supported DJI Products: Spark, Mavic Pro, Matrice series, Phantom 4 Series, Inspire 2.
  • Supported Operating Systems: Mac OS X 10, Windows 7, Windows 8, and Windows 8.1

https://developer.dji.com/mobile-sdk/documentation/application-development-workflow/workflow-testing.html

2017-12-20
Use props
Snarkvadim
lvl.4
Russia

do not need an apology. Just tell me, will the simulator or not?
2018-1-24
Use props
Snarkvadim
lvl.4
Russia

DJI Mindy, please do not ignore the questions of users not the cheapest drone
2018-1-27
Use props
Snarkvadim
lvl.4
Russia

Mindy are you alive?
2018-3-23
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Sorry for the late response, please reply to one of my posts directly then I will get the notification and reply in time, sorry that I'm afraid the Simulator will not be added.
2018-3-26
Use props
Snarkvadim
lvl.4
Russia

DJI Mindy Добавлено в 2018-3-26 03:38
Извините за поздний ответ, ответьте на одно из моих сообщений напрямую, затем я получу уведомление и ответь вовремя, извините, что я боюсь, что Симулятор не будет добавлен.
thanks for the answer. Very sorry. Inspire 2 - my first drone and working with a simulator on the skill of the muscular memory of sticks would be very useful. it's a pity
2018-3-26
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Snarkvadim Posted at 2018-3-26 03:42
thanks for the answer. Very sorry. Inspire 2 - my first drone and working with a simulator on the skill of the muscular memory of sticks would be very useful. it's a pity

We understand your need, but as far as I know, it will not be added at the moment, we recommend customers to be familiar with the user manual and watch more tutorial video before flying the drone, hope you have a great time with it.
2018-3-27
Use props
Sparky79
lvl.1
Germany

DJI Mindy Posted at 2018-3-27 01:00
We understand your need, but as far as I know, it will not be added at the moment, we recommend customers to be familiar with the user manual and watch more tutorial video before flying the drone, hope you have a great time with it.

FAQ tells me:

Is a flight simulator available to test applications?

Yes, a flight simulator is available for all products and can be used both as visual verification that flight behavior is correct, and as an automated tool for CI systems.

Documentation describing setup and use of the simulator.

Is it a lie ? cause the Documentation is about DJI Assistant 2  App .. and there is no Simulation Button available for Inspire 2
:-(
2018-7-12
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Sparky79 Posted at 2018-7-12 06:38
FAQ tells me:

Is a flight simulator available to test applications?

May I know where did you find this? Sorry that the Simulator is still not available for Inspire 2.
2018-7-14
Use props
oOSpArkYOo
lvl.1
Germany

DJI Mindy Posted at 2018-7-14 02:13
May I know where did you find this? Sorry that the Simulator is still not available for Inspire 2.

https://developer.dji.com/mobile ... rkflow-testing.html
2018-7-16
Use props
oOSpArkYOo
lvl.1
Germany

DJI Mindy Posted at 2018-7-14 02:13

FAQ:  https://developer.dji.com/mobile-sdk/documentation/faq/index.html

You find the Question/Answer below "General SDK"

2018-7-16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules