About SD card and Inspire1
1449 3 2015-4-16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
m.delfeld
lvl.2
Belgium

Hello to you all,
I have a problem with a micro SD card. The original one does not have this problem.
So I use a micro SD card 32 Gb Samsung EVO
On the app, the main screen at the top right, I get a message "Initialization of SD card in progress"
The same message appears in red in the General Setup screen.

I used this card this morning to update the driver. Everything is well spent. The drone flies, the two transmitters operate and respond correctly and flies drone without worry.

So everything is perfect except this "damned" SD card (the other does not display that message! It gives it's capacity in the General Setup screen.

The Samsung card is readable on my Mac. On the MAc, I've tried everything, delete all files, copy the directories good card to Samsung, reformat the card, etc ....

The message is still there! but the most strange is that despite what message the video recording functions and files are recoverable on the Mac!

Do you have an idea or suggestion?

Thank you in advance

2015-4-16
Use props
marcosgzpr
New
Flight distance : 27776 ft
Spain

I have exactly the same problem . someone can help us?
2015-5-2
Use props
marcosgzpr
New
Flight distance : 27776 ft
Spain

I have the solution!!!  from the app select general settings / format SD card. And that´s all !
2015-5-2
Use props
m.delfeld
lvl.2
Belgium

marcosgzpr Posted at 2015-5-2 17:31
I have the solution!!!  from the app select general settings / format SD card. And that´s all !

This evidently what I did from the beginning and it didn't worked.
Since several days I could finally use this procedure and it worked at that trial. Now, question is why did it not work with the other attempt?
2015-5-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules