Mavic Pro RC unit fails to reset to factory settings
2723 6 2017-12-14
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
LSessions
lvl.4
Flight distance : 771440 ft
United States

Has anyone had any problems using the DJI Assistant 2 to reset the remote control to Factory Settings? It fails every time I try.
2017-12-14
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Hi there, DJI Assistant 2 doesn't support only connect the RC to reset, and our engineers are aware of and working on this. May I know why do you need to do a remote control factory reset? I would like to help if you can provide me with more information.
2017-12-14
Use props
LSessions
lvl.4
Flight distance : 771440 ft
United States

If this is a known issue, then no problem. The RC works fine anyway.
2017-12-15
Use props
Stefan24
lvl.1
Flight distance : 33665 ft
Indonesia

DJI Thor Posted at 2017-12-14 19:47
Hi there, DJI Assistant 2 doesn't support only connect the RC to reset, and our engineers are aware of and working on this. May I know why do you need to do a remote control factory reset? I would like to help if you can provide me with more information.

hi DHI Thor,

Earlier this week I started updating to the latest firmware (.300) on my Mavic Pro and remote controller, just right after update process is finished, an error message popped up saying update failed, tried to finish the update once more, but it just stopped and displayed the error message again, after this the remote has no symbols, numbers, letters etc on the display.
The display lights up as if it was working normally but nothing is displayed.

When the controller is on, the power button flashes.
2018-4-27
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Stefan24 Posted at 2018-4-27 21:06
hi DHI Thor,

Earlier this week I started updating to the latest firmware (.300) on my Mavic Pro and remote controller, just right after update process is finished, an error message popped up saying update failed, tried to finish the update once more, but it just stopped and displayed the error message again, after this the remote has no symbols, numbers, letters etc on the display.

Stefan, is there an error code after the update failed? Are you able to connect the RC to the app?
2018-4-30
Use props
mauclorio
New

Mexico

I can not restore succesfully my mavic to defalut, it says it does, but when i check it, it has the same old configuration, how can i rsotre it??
2020-4-24
Use props
mauclorio
New

Mexico

HI, i have a problem trying to reset my mavic configuration to defalut, but it says it does but the mavic is still with my current configuration, it does not work
2020-4-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules