Quick Question on MicroSD Storage
578 5 2017-12-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Nathan8372
New
Flight distance : 2349 ft
United States

I recently purchased a PH3 Standard and I love it , however I'm a little confused about the storage situation with the mSD. I am using my iPhone with the DJI Go app and it is working fine for what I need it for. My questions is: does the onboard mSD card store the HD videos and photos that I take? If so can I remove the card and download them to a computer or do I have to connect the entire drone to the computer? Lastly, are the photos/videos stored by the app onto my iPhone HD or less? I am currently uploading only what the app is caching.

A breakdown of this would be appreciated.

Nathan
2017-12-15
Use props
ALABAMA
First Officer
Flight distance : 10442687 ft
United States

Connect the card to your computer with a reader and store them there.  Reformat the card and it can be used again. Those on the app are low res and probably not much of use for anything.  You can clear the cache on app to free up space.
2017-12-15
Use props
Toorboy
Second Officer
Flight distance : 657382 ft
United Kingdom

the HD footage is on the micro sd card with the photos to get them push the micro sd card in
and it will pop out & same for putting it back in Nathan8372 the app footage will be 720p or 1080p
but the sd card has the proper HD bits
2017-12-15
Use props
Nathan8372
New
Flight distance : 2349 ft
United States

That sums it up for me - thank you.
2017-12-15
Use props
M.C. Pilot
Captain
Flight distance : 10278435 ft
  • >>>
United States

Your best bet is to remove the SD card and use an adapter to upload footage onto the computer.
2017-12-15
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi Nathan, the original footage with high resolution are saved in SD card, what APP has is just cache video.
Hope you have a great time on flying the drone.
2017-12-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules