not possible to watch the video on my Mac the video hangs up al ...
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Inga Vikmane
New

Sweden

After cuple of times tried to shoot video from my Phantom series 4. The video translation to my apple device is good but not HD, but the video recorded to ny SD card with all the right seting is very low, it is not possible to watch the video on my Mac it is on very low ressolution and the video hangs up al the time. Is it possible that there is an issue with my phantom device and should I send it back for waranty?
2017-12-15
Use props
Inga Vikmane
New

Sweden

2017-12-15
Use props
Geebax
Captain
Australia

The first thing is not to try and play the video footage back directly from the SD card. You should place the card in a reader, copy it to the HDD of your computer and play it from there. But it is also quite possible that your Mac is not up to the task of playing HD or UHD video anyway. How old is the Mac? It is not really likely that there is a problem with your aircraft.
2017-12-15
Use props
Bashy
Captain
Flight distance : 2354357 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

I have 2 reasonable AMD machines and one ok AMD lappy and neither can handle 4k footage let alone try to edit in 4k

The best way i have found is to use proxies in adobe premier, it encodes to down to 1080, edit in 1080 and when it comes to saving it, it saves what ive done to the 4k files
2017-12-15
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Hi Inga, you can try the suggestions above, and you can try to play the video on another player or PC. If it is the same case, please help to upload an original clip from the SD card to Dropbox so we can help to check it first. Thank you.
2017-12-15
Use props
Labroides
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 9991457 ft
  • >>>
Australia

The most likely explanation is that your computer just doesn't have the power to properly play 4K video.
2017-12-16
Use props
Marcelo Nannig
lvl.2
Flight distance : 383602 ft
Chile

I think that is not the original video from the sd card...I think that is the cached video recorded on the device. I use this Player to play 4k videos on my mac: https://www.5kplayer.com/?run.5kplayer
2017-12-22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules