Drone laws
2001 1 2017-12-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans42b93cad
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1230 ft
Slovakia

Hi guys i am going in trip to caribbean sea.
I will vist such islands like:
1. Pointe-à-Pitre Guadeloupe
2. scarborough trinidad & tobago
3. St.George's, Grenada
4. Barbados, bridgetown
5. castries
6. martinique
7. bonaire
8. oranjestad, aruba
9. curacao
10. st vincent and the grenadines
Can somebody answer, can I fly in this iskands. If no, say in which. If yes, say rules/laws. THANK YOU!

2017-12-15
Use props
iFlyMyDrone.com
lvl.4
Flight distance : 740548 ft

Just a bit over a year ago I flew in Grenada. No problem getting the drone through customs. I was told that I needed to check in at a police station but I didn't. Be advised that the city of St. Georges is within 5 miles of their airport so I did not fly in St. Georges at all. If you are staying at the Sandal's Resort, you are staying about .3 miles from the airport. Can't fly there either.

2 years ago I flew in Aruba. I understand that drone restrictions were being considered at the time but I do not know if they were ever put in place. I would suggest that you check further on Aruba.

On June 10th, I am flying to Barbados. Barbados currently has drone restrictions. Go to youtube.com/watch?v=ztKL7XU00Jw and read the comment by Paul P. from 2 weeks ago. Paul will tell you how to apply for a license in Barbados. I am going through the process right now but hesitate to say how it is going until it is complete. It appears that unless you have the license your drone will be confiscated by Customs at the airport upon arrival. I believe that the license is actually an import license and the drone must leave with you when you depart. I'll post more when I learn more.

TC
2018-5-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules