Dallas Ft. Worth help
691 4 2017-12-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fansb872acfc
lvl.1
United States

Anyone know of someone in the DFW area that can personally help with the Phantom 3 Pro ?
I've spent days on videos and online help, and even DJI. They want it mailed to them. I think it's just something I'm not doing correctly.
Reply here or text me 940-594-380two

Thanks, Brad
2017-12-15
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

Hi, sir. Please tell me the problem of your drone. Did it crash before? Please contact our support and start a case: http://www.dji.com/support.
2017-12-15
Use props
fansb872acfc
lvl.1
United States

No, it has never been crashed. I've only flown it about six times. It's still like New.
Starting a case requires information that I don't k ow. I don't remember when I bought it. I can't get into it to check the RC version
2017-12-16
Use props
ALABAMA
Second Officer
Flight distance : 10442687 ft
United States

What kind of problem are you having?
2017-12-16
Use props
fansb872acfc
lvl.1
United States

App will not connect to the remote. I've done the c1 c2 snap reset and everything else imaginable. Uninstall and reinstalled many times. When I enter the app and log in using my S8+ and my iPad Air2, the Inspire page comes on with the camera view option. When I swipe to my p3Pro page, the camera view is no longer an option. Only "how to connect " tab.
My P3Pro has only flown 6 times and is still in beginner mode with no crashes. The update for the drone was a success.
I just can't update the remote.
2017-12-16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules