Dji Go app keeps crashing & other problems
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
ALPRAS
lvl.1
Flight distance : 24285 ft
Portugal

Hello there,
I recently bought the Phantom 3 SE, and all was working very well. But in my second fly, the app started to crash every minute with no apparent reason. It doesn’t matter if it’s connected to the RC or not, it crashes anyway. I think it may be related to the fact that it can’t synchronize flights I made with my previous drone (P3 S).
Anyway, the drone also started to give me the Ultrasonic system error in my 2nd flight and I’d like to use it without turning off the VPS.

It’s my second DJI drone and I’m starting to have a really bad impression, since it’s constantly plagued with  bugs and issues.  My P3S had a gimbal problem after 1 month,  this one has the ultrasonic sensors issue after the 2nd flight, the app keeps crashing... and all this without pushing them too hard (or pushing them at all, I’m really coward while flying)
They are awesome drones when they work, the problem is that hey never work well for long. It’s a shame that the quality control is so bad...
2017-12-16
Use props
Nebuchadnezzar
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 3462946 ft
  • >>>
Spain

I know the feeling .. I m a Phantom 3 se oWNER
2017-12-16
Use props
ALPRAS
lvl.1
Portugal

It’s really a shame because the drones are awesome. The camera is amazing for its price, and I had a blast while flighting both my drones (unfortunately I lost my P3S last month...), but every now and then there’s a problem with something...
2017-12-16
Use props
ALABAMA
First Officer
Flight distance : 10442687 ft
United States

Did you update to the latest firmware?  Lots of complaints about that one.
2017-12-16
Use props
Nick Gregory
lvl.4
Flight distance : 174 ft

United Kingdom

Mine is doing the same since the last firmware update last week.
2017-12-16
Use props
ALPRAS
lvl.1
Portugal

I tried to download the last firmware a update via app and it said it always already up to date, but I’ll check it later!
2017-12-17
Use props
Nick Gee
lvl.4
Flight distance : 174 ft

United Kingdom

I deleted the app and then installed it again. It sorted the issue by doing so.
2017-12-17
Use props
ALPRAS
lvl.1
Portugal

Ok, I have the lastest firmware, and reinstalled the app. The ultrasonic issue is solved, but the app continues to close after a minute or so...
2017-12-18
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hey there, may I know which mobile device do you use and what's the current OS and APP version? Please try to clear the cache and reinstall to see whether it helps.
2017-12-21
Use props
zlot8
lvl.1
Flight distance : 484905 ft
United States

Same problem with Phantom 4 Advanced. I'm a noobie, and made sure I had an approved device to use with the controller, so I got an iPad Mini 3...terrible choice! Keeps crashing(Go 4 app). Got a CHEAP, slow android tablet, and it seems to be working much better! Go figure!
2017-12-21
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

zlot8 Posted at 2017-12-21 15:38
Same problem with Phantom 4 Advanced. I'm a noobie, and made sure I had an approved device to use with the controller, so I got an iPad Mini 3...terrible choice! Keeps crashing(Go 4 app). Got a CHEAP, slow android tablet, and it seems to be working much better! Go figure!

I've received your message in PM as well, thanks! The app's crash is caused by the IOS operating system and this issue has been fixed in IOS 11.2. Please update to the latest OS, uninstall the APP and reinstall again(please kindly backup all local files and sync the flight records to avoid data loss in advance), thanks!
2017-12-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules