"Refresh" worked refreshingly well
838 7 2017-12-16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
BRAD S
lvl.3
Flight distance : 113586 ft
United States

Had a battery voltage problem and after contacting DJI I recieved a return shipping label almost immediately. New battery is on the way. Nice and painless.
2017-12-16
Use props
jksphoto
Second Officer
Flight distance : 114121 ft
United Kingdom

Good, like to hear some positivity on the forum :-)
2017-12-16
Use props
Wachtberger
First Officer
Flight distance : 261509 ft
Germany

Great to hear! But that is not care refresh, that is a warranty case. Even better for you.
2017-12-16
Use props
BRAD S
lvl.3
Flight distance : 113586 ft
United States

Wachtberger Posted at 2017-12-16 14:19
Great to hear! But that is not care refrsh, that is a warranty case. Even better for you.

I was wondering if having "refresh" sped thing up ??
2017-12-16
Use props
Wachtberger
First Officer
Flight distance : 261509 ft
Germany

BRAD S Posted at 2017-12-16 14:21
I was wondering if having "refresh" sped thing up ??

Yes it did, that is one of the advantages :-)
2017-12-16
Use props
choban
lvl.4
Flight distance : 30784 ft
Germany

I also had a great experience with DJI's support today. I wanted to transfer the DJI Care Refresh cover from my "flyaway" to my new drone and the whole process was so fast and effective! I just wish they were faster with flyaway investigations, but still, I understand they want to check all details and make fair decisions.
2017-12-16
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi Brad, appreciate your positive feedback to our customer service, we are working on providing more professional and quick customer support to make all customers have a better experience, we will keep moving.
Please let me know if you need any assistance during this process, I will do my best to assist, thanks.
2017-12-16
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

choban Posted at 2017-12-16 14:27
I also had a great experience with DJI's support today. I wanted to transfer the DJI Care Refresh cover from my "flyaway" to my new drone and the whole process was so fast and effective! I just wish they were faster with flyaway investigations, but still, I understand they want to check all details and make fair decisions.

Hi Choban, thanks for sharing your experience with our customer service here, it's so good to read on this, we will keep improving to shorten the data analysis time frame to make your experience with us better.
2017-12-16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules