Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Comparing the Inspire 1 with the Typhoon H
516 2 2017-12-16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Vergecraft
lvl.2

Japan

I recently got a typhoon H. I’m doing a few comparison videos with my Inspire 1 as I learn the system. Here is the first one.

2017-12-16
Use props
fansa84fe8a4
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3 ft
United States

Funny!  

You trying to get the tablet up and running is much like me, and probably the same amount of time too.  So many warnings, update notices, maybe a test, "Disconnected" screen errors, and wondering if it is even linked up right and not forgetting a setting buried within GO 4.1.8.  Sometimes it just doesn't work right ("Disconnected" errors, and stored telemetry software issues it forgets in GO 4.1.8.) and need to pack it all up and go home.

2017-12-16
Use props
Vergecraft
lvl.2

Japan

fansa84fe8a4 Posted at 2017-12-16 17:52
Funny!  

You trying to get the tablet up and running is much like me, and probably the same amount of time too.  So many warnings, update notices, maybe a test, "Disconnected" screen errors, and wondering if it is even linked up right and not forgetting a setting buried within GO 4.1.8.  Sometimes it just doesn't work right ("Disconnected" errors, and stored telemetry software issues it forgets in GO 4.1.8.) and need to pack it all up and go home.

Yes, it happened the first time I used it after the firmware updates. I could not connect it. But when I finally did, it was dead on.
2017-12-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules