Problem: Customizable Keys
1125 6 2017-12-17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans885c3b5c
New

United States

I’m having a problem with my customizable keys on my spark controller. Every time I fly I have to reprogram them. Like the memory keeps wiping out. Is anyone having this issue? Does anyone know how to fix this issue?
2017-12-17
Use props
Flip_L
lvl.3
Flight distance : 330686 ft
Germany

You’re probably using OTG, right? If yes, that would be why.
2017-12-17
Use props
xfirf_
Second Officer
Flight distance : 194911 ft
Germany

This is  known bug when using the OTG (USB-Cable connection).
Hopefully it will be fixed someday.
2017-12-17
Use props
geppetto4
New
United States

I am using the OTG cable... I guess I'll stop but I feel like that is a more stable connection to the controller... Why would DJI prefer a wifi connection to the controller over a hardwire?
Strange...
2017-12-17
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

Hi, sir. Did you use OTG cable? Please use wifi connection instead. If not, please tell me the version of your app and the model of your device.
2017-12-20
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

geppetto4 Posted at 2017-12-17 11:12
I am using the OTG cable... I guess I'll stop but I feel like that is a more stable connection to the controller... Why would DJI prefer a wifi connection to the controller over a hardwire?
Strange...

Hi, sir. Please note that our engineers are working on it. I would recommend you wait patiently. Thanks for your support.
2017-12-20
Use props
eYeSkYeYe
First Officer

United States

Set your customizable keys using WiFi connection between your device and RC. In that case they will stick even when you switch to OTG afterwards.
2017-12-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules