Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Aavalaakso
lvl.4
Flight distance : 328 ft
  • >>>
Finland

Hi

Is there anyway to mute the handle that it wont beep when starting recording or when taking photos. In silence places and situations those are pretty annoying and those are also recorded by other recorders (who are looking me with angry faces)..

Also the main problem that when I start recording that bloody Beep is going to be recorded aswell and I have to remove that from the video using editor.

Osmo+ is too expensive for thiskind of problems..

Make option to mute those damn sounds.. it is 2017 already..
2017-12-17
Use props
heightoffield
lvl.3
Flight distance : 2670423 ft
  • >>>
Hungary

yep, I would like this too
2017-12-17
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi Aavalaakso, please turn off the media sound of your phone itself, you will not hear the sound.
Please let me know if the problem persists, thank you.
2017-12-19
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

heightoffield Posted at 2017-12-17 09:56
yep, I would like this too

Hello Sir, sorry for the inconvenience, please refer to my post in 3# and let me know if it helps, thank you.
2017-12-19
Use props
Aavalaakso
lvl.4
Flight distance : 328 ft
  • >>>
Finland

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-12-19 02:00
Hello Sir, sorry for the inconvenience, please refer to my post in 3# and let me know if it helps, thank you.

Hi

Sorry I didn't know this that
1) If I start recording tapping my phone, it IS silent!
2) If I start recording using Handle buttons then it will beep even if my phone is muted completely.

Anyways, thanks a lot I will tap my phone in the future since it is silent! Never tried that before.

ps. (Handle could be silent also..)
2017-12-20
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Aavalaakso Posted at 2017-12-20 23:10
Hi

Sorry I didn't know this that

Aavalaakso, sorry that I didn't make my previous post very clearly.
What I said is the beep sound in APP can be turned off, but not the handle.
Sorry for the inconvenience, we will keep improving our products to make your experience with us better in the future.
2017-12-21
Use props
heightoffield
lvl.3
Flight distance : 2670423 ft
  • >>>
Hungary

Ah, thanks for clearing this up, now this makes sense. So pushing recording via the app it can be total silent, but not through the handle! Thanks! Maybe this can be a feature in a future FW update, to be able to silent it totally... maybe... someday.
2018-1-4
Use props
SzOliver
lvl.1
Romania

Silent recording start from the handle is a must.
In the next firmware update please include the option to mute recording beep of the handle, while keeping the gimball locked warning beep on.
2018-11-8
Use props
Aerial-Image
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1452408 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

SzOliver Posted at 11-8 03:14
Silent recording start from the handle is a must.
In the next firmware update please include the option to mute recording beep of the handle, while keeping the gimball locked warning beep on.

I don't think any Firmware updates will be happening again for discontinued items like the Osmo+ - so you will just need to edit the 1sec out - not a big deal.... or trade in for an Osmo2 lol:0
2018-11-10
Use props
SzOliver
lvl.1
Romania

Aerial-Image Posted at 11-10 11:42
I don't think any Firmware updates will be happening again for discontinued items like the Osmo+ - so you will just need to edit the 1sec out - not a big deal.... or trade in for an Osmo2 lol:0

Editing out that 1 sec. is not a big deal, but beeping again and again in a quiet environment (church,...) it is.
2018-11-12
Use props
Aerial-Image
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1452408 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

SzOliver Posted at 11-12 03:43
Editing out that 1 sec. is not a big deal, but beeping again and again in a quiet environment (church,...) it is.

Ah - I understand - very true!
2018-11-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules