958 7 2017-12-17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
MaxP4
Second Officer
Flight distance : 13833304 ft
  • >>>
Italy

Sometime when i try to connect the remote (with DJI Go on iPad Mini 4) i have this problem: the main screen before connection show the inspire 1 Pro front side but in this case when i open the camera i can't control focus, iso, shutter... nothing. In this case i don't have the name of my drone but i have "lower_version_boardnum".
When, before connection, i see the Inspire 1 Pro 3/4 side, i tap on camera and all is ok.

Can someone explain to me what the problem is?

With this i have problems after connection

With this i have problems after connection

lower_version_boardnum ...what is this?

lower_version_boardnum ...what is this?

With this all work perfectly

With this all work perfectly
2017-12-17
Use props
MaxP4
Second Officer
Flight distance : 13833304 ft
  • >>>
Italy

...any idea?
2017-12-20
Use props
Donnie *
First Officer
Flight distance : 3636782 ft
United States

May be the order in which you are fireing up your system , not sure tbut try it this way .  This is the PROPER WAY TO DO IT .
Be sure that you fire up your system in this  order ONLY .

First Turn on the RC transmitter , the go app device can be connected and power up  but DO NOT open the GO APP  just yet.

Secondly turn on the Aircraft, wait for the camera to finish the start up dance .....

AND lastly Now open the Go app.

Just wondering if this is causing your issue .

****When the Inspire is pictured  sideways you ARE NOT CONNECTED to the RC transmitter or the AC.  It is just on Standby till the RC is turned on .

donnie

2017-12-20
Use props
mixchief
Second Officer
Flight distance : 182057 ft
  • >>>
United States

I opened another thread about the same exact issue. either change the lightning cable and/or unplug and replug it. also check that you are on iOS 11.2.1 as DJI did report a compatibility issue with the first apple firmware revision of 11.2 that is allegedly fixed in 11.2.1. I just fiddled with the cable and it worked however I will do more testing during the next couple of days, if not reliable I'm scrapping traveling out of the country with the drone.
2017-12-20
Use props
mixchief
Second Officer
Flight distance : 182057 ft
  • >>>
Colombia

Well, I’m out of the country but the cable issue percists. Once AC, RC and app are booted there is no camera control. But if at this point I pull the lightning/USB cable from the iPad, camera controls come to life. Bummer but at least there is that easy fix.
2017-12-28
Use props
AEROKAMERA
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2289429 ft
  • >>>
Poland

mixchief Posted at 2017-12-28 22:45
Well, I’m out of the country but the cable issue percists. Once AC, RC and app are booted there is no camera control. But if at this point I pull the lightning/USB cable from the iPad, camera controls come to life. Bummer but at least there is that easy fix.

It's came with latest iOS and GO App (3.1.23). I noticeded it on my both iPad 4 mini and iPhone 6. On my android device no that issue.
Waitnig for DJI move.
2017-12-31
Use props
Donnie *
First Officer
Flight distance : 3636782 ft
United States

mixchief Posted at 2017-12-28 22:45

Do you open the system in the order I suggest ? Just wondering as it would essentially be opening the go app last.  I always do it in this order and never have issues.
See post 3 chief.

donnie
2017-12-31
Use props
fansa84fe8a4
Second Officer
Flight distance : 3 ft
United States

I suspect it is Apple's fault on this since people using CarPlay in their cars are also having issues with the USB port and cable from their iOS 11.2.1 device to the car as reported here:  https://forums.macrumors.com/thr ... lay-issues.2070300/

DJI needs to speak to Apple about this.  Likely in the Apple SDK is where the matter lies.  Doing it in Autopilot as well.  I'm also tired of unplugging and replugging to get a connection and portions of GO  back on the screen due to the data loss.
2017-12-31
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules