The return process is painful
513 3 2017-12-17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
JohsonChou
lvl.1

United States

I ordered a DJI Goggles from DJI Online Store and found it to be defective.
The left and right eye doesn't align with each other, I wasn't sure first, but later I compared it to my friend's goggles and confirmed the issue.
The goggles is pretty much unusable at the moment.

So I decided to return the Goggles, turns out it is pretty painful comparing to a lot of other companies

You had to E-mail them first.

Then you have to wait for them to let you know you need to fill out a form (in Microsoft Word, lol) then provide them proof of purchase and proof of delivery.
It is funny that their system is not connected to each other (I bought from the online store)

Then you have to wait again for them to confirm. (I am currently in this step)

Compare this to most other companies where you just click a button and they issue a return label to you.
This is pretty bad...

Please improve your system.
2017-12-17
Use props
JohsonChou
lvl.1

United States

They have denied my return request saying that it has to be returned within 7 days.

But their return and refund policy states it can be return within 14 days.
https://store.dji.com/right-to-cancellation

It is also funny that they said 16 days has passed since the item is delivered.

I initialized the request yesterday, which is Dec.16 and the item is delivered Dec.2

I will be filing a Paypal dispute next.
2017-12-17
Use props
JohsonChou
lvl.1

United States

Okay... apparently they found out that it should be 14 days, and they were in a different time zone so they thought it is Dec 18 already.
They have issued me a RMA. It also looks like they are gonna send me a label by mail? I am not sure though...

Again, return process is kinda bad.
2017-12-17
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi Johson, sorry for the unpleasant experience with the return process, while we have different policy than other companies, our support will help to make a brief troubleshooting about the problem you encountered, then guide you with the further resolution, we apologize if the process makes you uncomfortable, we will keep improving our customer service.
Once the RMA case is created, the shipping label will be sent to you soon, appreciate your patience.
Please leave us with your case number, we will keep following your case.
Please let me know if there is further question.

2017-12-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules