P mode and A mode
5462 6 2017-12-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Prsmeds
lvl.2
Flight distance : 3711 ft
United States

How do I switch between P mode and A mode? What mode should I use if I want to use the camera options like shallow focus and panorama?
2017-12-18
Use props
Enri
lvl.4
Flight distance : 683501 ft
Italy

Are you referring to p-gps mode and atti mode?...if yes you can't switch between them.
2017-12-18
Use props
Enri
lvl.4
Italy

Camera options are under manual settings in cam menu...
2017-12-18
Use props
Zbig
lvl.4
Flight distance : 7349 ft
Poland

If you mean "P" and "A" modes as traditionally found in still cameras (on the "PASM" selector switch or otherwise), please keep in mind the Spark's camera doesn't have physical variable aperture. It's more like a smartphone camera, with an "Auto" mode, "Auto with some user tweaks possible" and various panorama modes. While I'm not 100% sure there's any "shallow depth-of-focus" type mode available (not at home right now), if there is, it's purely software-simulated as there's simply no aperture to open wider or "stop down". That's also the reason behind the popularity of ND filters with this type of consumer drones as, in the absence of variable aperture, they enable you to let less light in and help you achieve these "cinematic effect" shutter speeds.
2017-12-18
Use props
Prsmeds
lvl.2
Flight distance : 3711 ft
United States

Zbig Posted at 2017-12-18 07:42
If you mean "P" and "A" modes as traditionally found in still cameras (on the "PASM" selector switch or otherwise), please keep in mind the Spark's camera doesn't have physical variable aperture. It's more like a smartphone camera, with an "Auto" mode, "Auto with some user tweaks possible" and various panorama modes. While I'm not 100% sure there's any "shallow depth-of-focus" type mode available (not at home right now), if there is, it's purely software-simulated as there's simply no aperture to open wider or "stop down". That's also the reason behind the popularity of ND filters with this type of consumer drones as, in the absence of variable aperture, they enable you to let less light in and help you achieve these "cinematic effect" shutter speeds.

Ok, thanks for the help
2017-12-18
Use props
Enri
lvl.4
Italy

I completely mismatched....dammned acronyms ...  anyway shallowfocus is simulated with the drone going up and down instead of the aperture. That's just what I can add.
2017-12-18
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

Prsmeds Posted at 2017-12-18 07:45
Ok, thanks for the help

Hi, sir. Please note that you can only set camera in A or M mode. And you can change the camera setting before enter panorama mode. Thanks for your help.
2017-12-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules