Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Inspire_Max
Second Officer
Flight distance : 9211303 ft
  • >>>
Italy

Hi Dji,

I was flying today my Inspire 1 and I got at least 5 or 6 app crashes.

Very noisy... App version is 3.1.23, iPad Mini 4 iOS 11.2.1

Any ideas?

Kind regards.

Max
2017-12-18
Use props
snath
Second Officer
Flight distance : 5045295 ft
  • >>>
United States

I had the same issue flying Inspire 1 with connectivity issues and APP crash and was unable to recover the APP to connect to the Aircraft even after restarting the APP.  Had to bring the Aircraft down just using the RC
2017-12-18
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi Max, sorry for the trouble caused, would you mind providing your DJI account and the crash logs for further analysis?
The crash logs of the app needs to be exported by iTool (please Google it), please install iTools on your computer----Toolbox----Advanced Features.
Once you get it, please upload to Dropbox or Google Driver and post the link here, appreciate your assistance.
2017-12-18
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

snath Posted at 2017-12-18 10:57
I had the same issue flying Inspire 1 with connectivity issues and APP crash and was unable to recover the APP to connect to the Aircraft even after restarting the APP.  Had to bring the Aircraft down just using the RC

Hi Snath, we apologize for the trouble caused, may I know the model of your mobile device, its system version and APP version? More info would be appreciated.
2017-12-18
Use props
fans48e7180a
New
Flight distance : 748209 ft
Netherlands

Hi People,

I got the same thing. I think I'm trying to understand the problem (in my case). I got the crashes always after I watch my footage back in Editor or in the playback button.
I can solve the problem by delete the DJI application, reboot my Ipad and download the application again. I also reset the camera settings to standaard. After this the problem is gone. But as soon as I watch my footage back It crashes again and I can start the proces all over.

Pim D.
2017-12-19
Use props
IntrepidDrone
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3620226 ft
Australia

Exactly the same issue here, have raised my own thread about this.
2017-12-20
Use props
Lawrence Clift
lvl.2
Flight distance : 4405981 ft
United Kingdom

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-12-18 22:28
Hi Max, sorry for the trouble caused, would you mind providing your DJI account and the crash logs for further analysis?
The crash logs of the app needs to be exported by iTool (please Google it), please install iTools on your computer----Toolbox----Advanced Features.
Once you get it, please upload to Dropbox or Google Driver and post the link here, appreciate your assistance.

Hi Mindy,
The Go app has has been crashing since the beginning of December for me. I have even purchased the Litchi app and that also crashes but I didn't realize that it used the DJI information. I would also like some help please.

I, and others, fly professionally. Please supply a professional product. Thank you. Oh, and Happy New Year
2017-12-31
Use props
fansa84fe8a4
Second Officer
Flight distance : 3 ft
United States

Something is wrong with iOS 11.2.1.  Others using CarPlay and the Apple USB port find it is randomly disconnecting from their car's player.  https://forums.macrumors.com/thr ... lay-issues.2070300/

DJI should inform Apple about this.
2017-12-31
Use props
Lawrence Clift
lvl.2
United Kingdom

fansa84fe8a4 Posted at 2017-12-31 06:55
Something is wrong with iOS 11.2.1.  Others using CarPlay and the Apple USB port find it is randomly disconnecting from their car's player.  https://forums.macrumors.com/threads/ios-11-and-carplay-issues.2070300/

DJI should inform Apple about this.

Bloody technology eh, so annoying
2017-12-31
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Lawrence Clift Posted at 2017-12-31 06:12
Hi Mindy,
The Go app has has been crashing since the beginning of December for me. I have even purchased the Litchi app and that also crashes but I didn't realize that it used the DJI information. I would also like some help please.

Hi Lawrence, I understand how annoying it is, but may I know what mobile device you are using? iOS or Android? What is the system version?
2018-1-1
Use props
Lawrence Clift
lvl.2
United Kingdom

DJI Mindy Posted at 2018-1-1 19:12
Hi Lawrence, I understand how annoying it is, but may I know what mobile device you are using? iOS or Android? What is the system version?

Hi Mindy, thanks for the reply. I am using iPad air and air 2 both on 11.2.1 and Samsung S7 telephone on 3.1.23.
2018-1-2
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Lawrence Clift Posted at 2018-1-2 03:32
Hi Mindy, thanks for the reply. I am using iPad air and air 2 both on 11.2.1 and Samsung S7 telephone on 3.1.23.

I'm sorry that the APP keeps crashing in both iOS mobile device and Android device.
If the problem persists when you update to the latest version, we will need the crash log for analysis.
Is it convenient to export it?
For iOS device, the crash logs of the app need to be exported by iTools, please install iTools on your computer----Toolbox----Advanced Features.
For Android device, the log can be found in /DJI/dji.pilot/LOG/CRASH.
Thanks for your time in advance.
2018-1-2
Use props
Lawrence Clift
lvl.2
United Kingdom

DJI Mindy Posted at 2018-1-2 03:43
I'm sorry that the APP keeps crashing in both iOS mobile device and Android device.
If the problem persists when you update to the latest version, we will need the crash log for analysis.
Is it convenient to export it?

Thanks Mindy. Do you have an email that I can send the logs to please?
2018-1-2
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Lawrence Clift Posted at 2018-1-2 04:27
Thanks Mindy. Do you have an email that I can send the logs to please?

Sorry that we do not have the email account, please upload it to Dropbox or Google Driver and post the link here if possible, thank you.
2018-1-2
Use props
Lawrence Clift
lvl.2
United Kingdom

DJI Mindy Posted at 2018-1-2 22:22
Sorry that we do not have the email account, please upload it to Dropbox or Google Driver and post the link here if possible, thank you.

Hi Mindy, I hope this is what you need as it's the first time I've had to retrieve the logs. Thanks.

https://drive.google.com/drive/f ... 9EQ9Oxt?usp=sharing
2018-1-3
Use props
fans41155294
lvl.1

United States

Hey DJI, what has happened to the Go app. I did 3 jobs on Monday with no problems, but today I was on a job and the App would not open, very embarrassing with the customer. Just got the white screen with the "Go" logo in the middle and 15 seconds later it went off. I deleted the Go app and reinstalled it...no change. This failure cost me $500 today... the customer got someone else to do the shoot. And I have 3
jobs scheduled for tomorrow. What can I do? I am flying an Inspire 1 Pro, with x3, x5, and xT, and using iPad Air to view. Please suggest a solution, I am out of business until this issue is resolved!
2018-1-4
Use props
Cloud View
lvl.1

United States

fans41155294 Posted at 2018-1-4 23:55
Hey DJI, what has happened to the Go app. I did 3 jobs on Monday with no problems, but today I was on a job and the App would not open, very embarrassing with the customer. Just got the white screen with the "Go" logo in the middle and 15 seconds later it went off. I deleted the Go app and reinstalled it...no change. This failure cost me $500 today... the customer got someone else to do the shoot. And I have 3
jobs scheduled for tomorrow. What can I do? I am flying an Inspire 1 Pro, with x3, x5, and xT, and using iPad Air to view. Please suggest a solution, I am out of business until this issue is resolved!

After posting my comment I saw something about updating the IOS software, which I thought I had done earlier. That did help and I do get the Go app to stay open, but now another issue has arisen. The Go app will not hold my settings. And some settings will not adjust. RTH altitude keeps going back to "0", Max altitude returns to "0", C1 and C2 button resets don't stick. Control mode set to 2 goes back to mode 1, Calibrate Gimbal doesn't do anything, Camera Settings don't stick...etc., etc. I' not having a great week, but at least I will be able to fly my jobs tomorrow, mostly manually and being VERY careful. Hope there are some ideas out there.
2018-1-5
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Lawrence Clift Posted at 2018-1-3 03:18
Hi Mindy, I hope this is what you need as it's the first time I've had to retrieve the logs. Thanks.

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1017ir7KdsfaJ8ad77DalOow_M9EQ9Oxt?usp=sharing

Hi Lawrence, thanks for your assistance, but it seems not the crash log, this is how it looks like:
Android:
Android.png
iOS:
iOS.png

2018-1-5
Use props
Alien
lvl.1
Flight distance : 156470 ft
Australia

DJI Mindy Posted at 2018-1-5 02:47
Hi Lawrence, thanks for your assistance, but it seems not the crash log, this is how it looks like:
Android:
[view_image]

Hi Mindy

Any news on the DJI Go app.
Still not loading on my iphone or ipad.

Regards
Don
2018-1-9
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Alien Posted at 2018-1-9 21:25
Hi Mindy

Any news on the DJI Go app.

Hi Don, I just replied your post in another thread, may I have the system version of your iPhone and iPad? Thanks.
2018-1-10
Use props
Leadfoot
lvl.2
Flight distance : 64413 ft
Australia

Had my app crash yesterday in my CrystalSky also.

Disconnects and glitches galore. Didn't want to risk my I2 so just flew back the 8 feet it was away when it lost signal
2018-1-10
Use props
DTK
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1943159 ft
United States

Cs is Android based, it is totally not related to the issue issue.
2018-1-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules