Initial thoughts after update and first flght
664 1 2015-4-16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
PureSQNut
lvl.4

United States

So I after yesterdays little scare of not having an Android app that worked as it wanted to crash and shut down. But I got the new app in for Android V 1.10 and the first flight was awesome. Stable, no wandering, no drifting, no loss of GPS, no drifting, no yaw rotation, and no low elevation flight drop.  I did the flight over at a friends house a little after dark. Here is a small piece of first take off after the update.-   

My only complaint......  if I manually lift the arms its solid and stable. When it lifts via auto the main body shakes from left to right pretty badly if you are hovering.

DJI thank out for getting this out but your communication level to your customers still needs improvement. Also not that it appears you got this stable can we work on delivering the rest of the functions that were advertised.   just saying. your on a roll, now lets keep it going.
2015-4-16
Use props
PureSQNut
lvl.4

United States

Ok, found one thing of concern.

I reset my battery parameters back to critical at 15% and low bat warning at 20%. Everything was great till the critical bat warning came on and then the battery dropped to 3% in less than 20 seconds.first pack was a tb47

I tried to duplicate with a tb48 and the results were the same on my second flight.

That rate of drop is way to quick and I'm raising my parameters back up higher as that parameter leaves no room to not be right next to you and have it get that low that quick. You'll never make it back
2015-4-16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules