Shipping
1024 11 2017-12-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_bcS9lUe
New

United States

Is anyone having the same problem with shipping? I ordered a SPARK 12/10, payment was confirmed right away. I still have no shipping info. Whenever I contact customer service through the chat, I get no defenitive answer. I'm getting frustrated and I need this before Christmas.

Cee
2017-12-19
Use props
S-e-ven
Captain
Flight distance : 5922034 ft
  • >>>
Thailand

contact some mod from the forum via pm, maybe!
2017-12-19
Use props
lsufan861
lvl.2
United States

So, it's coming from China and has to clear all kinds of customs.  I ordered mine via Amazon and it took almsot 2 weeks.
2017-12-19
Use props
Wachtberger
Captain
Flight distance : 261509 ft
Germany

Where precisely did you order it, directly from the DJI webstore?
2017-12-19
Use props
djiuser_pJA0ILz
Second Officer
Flight distance : 270899 ft
United States

Same boat. Order 12/11 directly from DJI website as part of the Christmas sale. Went to online chat support, got disconnected a few times and then when I did get to chat with someone I got this response

"Thanks for waiting. Upon checking here, the estimated ship out date of your order is on or before the 2nd of January as we are still waiting for the Propeller Guard & Riser Kit for SPARK Christmas Set. You will receive an email with the shipping details and tracking number once the package is on the delivery process which usually takes 3-5 business days with the courier. "

Disappointed to say the least. I mean, if you advertise you are having a Christmas sale, you should have said Christmas sale items readily in stock.
2017-12-19
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

djiuser_pJA0ILz Posted at 2017-12-19 15:08
Same boat. Order 12/11 directly from DJI website as part of the Christmas sale. Went to online chat support, got disconnected a few times and then when I did get to chat with someone I got this response

"Thanks for waiting. Upon checking here, the estimated ship out date of your order is on or before the 2nd of January as we are still waiting for the Propeller Guard & Riser Kit for SPARK Christmas Set. You will receive an email with the shipping details and tracking number once the package is on the delivery process which usually takes 3-5 business days with the courier. "

That’s tough man dji have this thing that when you order goods if one ships in 3 days and one ships in 15 they will hold all until 15 days, it usually tells or warns you of this before you hit the buy button, so you really have to put in separate orders if you want them to ship separately .

I have like you learned the hard way but it’s their policy it is explained , but I think it could do with much needed upgrading.
2017-12-19
Use props
LeeStevens318
lvl.2
Flight distance : 39846 ft
  • >>>
New Zealand

I had the same issue with my order, i finally got it 2 weeks later.

It took a few days to change to Payment Confirmed (or the like) then another week (although site says after 1 day), to get shipped. Then it got held up by DHL for 3 days.
2017-12-19
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi Cee, we are sorry to have kept you waiting, may I have the order number so that I can check the exact status and get you an update? Thank you.
2017-12-19
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

djiuser_pJA0ILz Posted at 2017-12-19 15:08
Same boat. Order 12/11 directly from DJI website as part of the Christmas sale. Went to online chat support, got disconnected a few times and then when I did get to chat with someone I got this response

"Thanks for waiting. Upon checking here, the estimated ship out date of your order is on or before the 2nd of January as we are still waiting for the Propeller Guard & Riser Kit for SPARK Christmas Set. You will receive an email with the shipping details and tracking number once the package is on the delivery process which usually takes 3-5 business days with the courier. "

We apologize for the unpleasant purchasing experience and the inconvenience caused, please post the order number here, we will help to verify with the Sales Team for better support, thank you.
2017-12-19
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

LeeStevens318 Posted at 2017-12-19 17:52
I had the same issue with my order, i finally got it 2 weeks later.

It took a few days to change to Payment Confirmed (or the like) then another week (although site says after 1 day), to get shipped. Then it got held up by DHL for 3 days.

Hi Lee, my sincere apologies for the unfortunate experience with us, we will keep improving our customer service to make your experience with us better in the future, thanks for your support to DJI, hope you have a great time with the drone.
2017-12-19
Use props
djiuser_pJA0ILz
Second Officer
Flight distance : 270899 ft
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-12-19 18:23
We apologize for the unpleasant purchasing experience and the inconvenience caused, please post the order number here, we will help to verify with the Sales Team for better support, thank you.

Order #: 0019853358420

Anything you can do to expedite would be much appreciated. Thank you
2017-12-19
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

djiuser_pJA0ILz Posted at 2017-12-19 18:46
Order #: 0019853358420

Anything you can do to expedite would be much appreciated. Thank you

Thank you for your info, I will forward to the sales team to confirm and try to escalate the process. Really sorry for the inconvenience.
2017-12-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules