Batteries wont charge!
879 2 2017-12-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
AdrenalineX
New
Norway

I have not used my Ronin-M for a while and now my batteries wont charge! When I try to charge my batteries they cycle through the lights a few times, blinks the first level indicator light and then turns off. I see that many customers have the same problem. What is you solution?

Cheers
Anders
2017-12-19
Use props
proimages
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1004731 ft
United States

Add me to the list- used the Ronin last week for first time since it was returned from the factory for a variety of issues caused by a firmware update..
Now one of two replaced batteries wont work nor will it charge - showed 4 bars and died the moment the ronin tried to start. Haven't tried to charge second battery yet.
Both were buldged a little from factory.
Firmware update day before a job killed both RC / thumb control and 2 batteries entire ronin had to be sent in. So this battery has been used once or twice if that..never been able to use the Ronin in production
as it failed to work for the job it was purchased for and failed in later testing on a jib..(cant sit for hours as promised by sales reps.)
Has to be the worst investment I ever made and damaged my business rep.
Darrin
2017-12-20
Use props
fansc46ac6ee
New

Poland

The same problem, many customers have this problem this is so strange that dji dont give official statment about it. I understand if one person have this problem but there is so many people that are unable to charge battery, Dji please answer this topics with real fix!
2019-1-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules