when for spark at 25 \ 50 fps?
2944 22 2017-12-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
user869b78c862
lvl.1
Flight distance : 492146 ft
Italy

when will it be possible to record at 25fps and 50fps? can you unlock this for the spark? For us Europeans it is a serious problem not to use this configuration.
2017-12-19
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

It’s the six million dollar question, thought we might see it with latest FW/SW update but nothing yet. It has never been promised but doesn’t look like it would be difficult to include in the spark. We shall just wait and see.
2017-12-19
Use props
Anuvis
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1976736 ft
Greece

This will never happen
2017-12-19
Use props
_pk
lvl.4
Flight distance : 696 ft
Poland

DJI Elektra wrote in one of the threads that they have no such plans.
2017-12-19
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Nope, nada, niënte, non, NEIN, njet, no, nej, never.
At least that is what one of the admins finally said one time (it is not planned)
2017-12-19
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

Hi, sir. Sorry to tell you that PK is right about that. We have no plan on it now. And the situation is forwarded.  Thanks for your attention.
2017-12-20
Use props
Raz Taz
lvl.4

Italy

DJI Elektra Posted at 2017-12-20 00:11
Hi, sir. Sorry to tell you that PK is right about that. We have no plan on it now. And the situation is forwarded.  Thanks for your attention.

Why not?
Can we have a serious explain why is not possible for european users can have this option?
2017-12-20
Use props
Arcicorsa
lvl.4
Flight distance : 235892 ft
Czechia

Raz Taz Posted at 2017-12-20 03:35
Why not?
Can we have a serious explain why is not possible for european users can have this option?

It's easy. The EU is the last for Dji. Understand, Dji not interested in EU...
2017-12-20
Use props
Raz Taz
lvl.4

Italy

Arcicorsa Posted at 2017-12-20 03:38

Dji is not interested also about China, also in China there is 50 hertz and Pal system.
This is the arrogance of a company that control the market.
Arrogant but they have a guilty conscience. They refuse to speak clearly.
They look like kids who do not want to admit they stole the jam.
2017-12-20
Use props
S-e-ven
Captain
Flight distance : 5922034 ft
  • >>>
Thailand

Arcicorsa Posted at 2017-12-20 03:38

There is almost only north america using 60 Hz.
I wrote before, DJI is creating a product for the minority of the north american peoples market and leaving all other potential buyers in the "rest" of the world with the problems behind.
Did I read, somewhere,  there is a actual "modified" version of the Go4 app for android available, without OTG problems and with all flight and camera modes from the mavic?
Maybe there is the future for Spark enthusiasts?
2017-12-20
Use props
Raz Taz
lvl.4

Italy

S-e-ven Posted at 2017-12-20 05:26
There is almost only north america using 60 Hz.
I wrote before, DJI is creating a product for the minority of the north american peoples market and leaving all other potential buyers in the "rest" of the world with the problems behind.
Did I read, somewhere,  there is a actual "modified" version of the Go4 app for android available, without OTG problems and with all flight and camera modes from the mavic?

Yes i complete agree with you.
They pretend to be a very big serious company but with ridicolous marketing strategy they are forcing users to use to not upgrade drone and to use app cracked.
Is obvious that users not accept this abuse from Dji.
2017-12-20
Use props
pixelmixture
lvl.2
France

DJI Elektra Posted at 2017-12-20 00:11
Hi, sir. Sorry to tell you that PK is right about that. We have no plan on it now. And the situation is forwarded.  Thanks for your attention.

how can you produce a consumer product like osmo mobile or osmo that allows us to film at night in europe in artificial light and not giving the same option for an other consumer product like the spark ????

why do you prevent us from shooting at night ? that's not a PROFESSIONAL option ... i guess
2017-12-21
Use props
CabinPete
lvl.3
Flight distance : 98 ft
United States

Might be easier to get the EU grid changed to 60hz than the spark to 25fps.
2017-12-21
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

pixelmixture Posted at 2017-12-21 14:09
how can you produce a consumer product like osmo mobile or osmo that allows us to film at night in europe in artificial light and not giving the same option for an other consumer product like the spark ????

why do you prevent us from shooting at night ? that's not a PROFESSIONAL option ... i guess

Hi, sir. If you want to shoot at night with spark, please ensure that there is sufficient light and I would recommend you increase ISO and set the value of exposure time less than 1/400 s for better performance. Sorry that 25 ftp is not availble now. But the requirement is forwarded. Thanks for your attention.
2017-12-22
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

Raz Taz Posted at 2017-12-20 05:42
Yes i complete agree with you.
They pretend to be a very big serious company but with ridicolous marketing strategy they are forcing users to use to not upgrade drone and to use app cracked.
Is obvious that users not accept this abuse from Dji.

Sorry that you feel disappointed about our products. And the requirement is forwarded. If you have problems with drone, please inform us, we will try our best to locate the problem and del with it. Thanks for your support.  
2017-12-22
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
  • >>>
Netherlands

pixelmixture Posted at 2017-12-21 14:09

DJI Go is also stuck in 'NTSC' mode.
No 50fps etc here.
You need 3rd party apps for that.
2017-12-22
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
  • >>>
Netherlands

CabinPete Posted at 2017-12-21 18:44
Might be easier to get the EU grid changed to 60hz than the spark to 25fps.

Hahahahahahaha.
LOL.
Now let us do that!
Problem solved
2017-12-22
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
  • >>>
Netherlands

DJI Elektra Posted at 2017-12-22 01:21
Sorry that you feel disappointed about our products. And the requirement is forwarded. If you have problems with drone, please inform us, we will try our best to locate the problem and del with it. Thanks for your support.

I really hope DJI will add this in the (nearby) future.
Even though there are no plans right now.
It does not look like a big change of the GO4 app.
Especially since you have it in MP and upp already.
And the hardware is definitely capable of reducing the framerate.
No limitations on the bitstream or something, since there will be less data and less processing power needed.
Now I understand DJI wants to differentiate Spark from MP etc. but this is really hard to digest.
I would even consider buying P4A + Spark (the last for travel, the first for serious work), but have chosen the MP as a compromise because Spark lacks 25fps.

Hope for the best!

And thanks for your response.
2017-12-22
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

Montfrooij Posted at 2017-12-22 02:01
I really hope DJI will add this in the (nearby) future.
Even though there are no plans right now.
It does not look like a big change of the GO4 app.

I see. Thanks for your feedback. Wish you a merry christmas and a happy new year!
2017-12-25
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
  • >>>
Netherlands

DJI Elektra Posted at 2017-12-25 02:55
I see. Thanks for your feedback. Wish you a merry christmas and a happy new year!

Thanks for both and the same to you!
2017-12-26
Use props
_pk
lvl.4
Flight distance : 696 ft
Poland

but have chosen the MP as a compromise because Spark lacks 25fps.

This shows that DJI policy works. Crippling a lower-end product, they managed to force/encourage you to buy a more expensive one. Ergo they have no reason to add 25fps to Spark.
2017-12-27
Use props
fans8496bfd4
New

Cyprus

It is so simple for me since they ignore EU and not only I am buying PARROT ANAFI.
2018-11-13
Use props
62+
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1321991 ft
South Africa

Sorry to read this.
2018-11-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules