Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
GoodmanRP
lvl.4
Flight distance : 4344974 ft
  • >>>
Poland

Hello!
I would like to ask why such a "serious" company like DJI did not unlock  the NFZ on android ??
It is funny that I have to search for someone from IOS to unlock NFZ!  

Why is there no list of unblocked zones on my website page?

Robert

2017-12-19
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi Robert, at the moment, only IOS mobile device can be used to unlock the NFZ.
We will make Android device available in the future, but no estimated date can be provided, sorry for the inconvenience caused.
For another problem, we have no access to look into the list. Could you please send email to flysafe@dji.com with the screenshot? The team will assist, thanks for your understanding.
2017-12-20
Use props
GoodmanRP
lvl.4
  • >>>
Poland

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-12-20 01:51
Hi Robert, at the moment, only IOS mobile device can be used to unlock the NFZ.
We will make Android device available in the future, but no estimated date can be provided, sorry for the inconvenience caused.
For another problem, we have no access to look into the list. Could you please send email to flysafe@dji.com with the screenshot? The team will assist, thanks for your understanding.

Thank you for your answer .
 It's really, very tedious to ask, look for someone with an IOS phone and prove to him that I do not have bad intentions, that I only need to install djigo and unlock NFZ.
Not everyone uses IOS. I lost 2 days just because I could not unlock NFZ on an android it's really embarrassing!
The question now is whether, after the message, the list has been successfully imported into the RC device. Can I now connect my tablet and fly?
Do I still need to use the IOS device from which I have unlocked NFZ ??

On my website profile there is no list of unblocked NFZ zone. Why?
2017-12-21
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

GoodmanRP Posted at 2017-12-21 03:45
Thank you for your answer .
It's really, very tedious to ask, look for someone with an IOS phone and prove to him that I do not have bad intentions, that I only need to install djigo and unlock NFZ.
Not everyone uses IOS. I lost 2 days just because I could not unlock NFZ on an android it's really embarrassing!

Hi RP, please forgive us that we have no access to the Fly Safe system, thus we cannot provide many assistance regarding this, thanks for the understanding.
Please send email to flysafe@dji.com, the team will help you out with your issues, thank you.
2017-12-21
Use props
GoodmanRP
lvl.4
  • >>>
Poland

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-12-21 22:39
Hi RP, please forgive us that we have no access to the Fly Safe system, thus we cannot provide many assistance regarding this, thanks for the understanding.
Please send email to flysafe@dji.com, the team will help you out with your issues, thank you.

The question now is whether, after the message, the list has been successfully imported into the RC device. Can I now connect my tablet and fly?
2017-12-23
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

GoodmanRP Posted at 2017-12-23 14:52

You are right, you will still need to use the IOS device even you have unlocked NFZ, for Inspire 1, the zone needs to be unlocked once again when you reboot the drone.
We do apologize for the inconvenience caused.
2017-12-24
Use props
GoodmanRP
lvl.4
  • >>>
Poland

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-12-24 23:42
You are right, you will still need to use the IOS device even you have unlocked NFZ, for Inspire 1, the zone needs to be unlocked once again when you reboot the drone.
We do apologize for the inconvenience caused.

Can I know when these enormous difficulties will be repaired?
2017-12-31
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

GoodmanRP Posted at 2017-12-31 06:59
Can I know when these enormous difficulties will be repaired?

Our engineers are working on it, but we do not have the exact time frame yet, hope it will be available soon, we apologize again for the inconvenience caused.
2018-1-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules