I'm cancelling my order. Not because of backpack or waypoints but ...
2096 8 2015-4-17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
sploodge
Second Officer
Flight distance : 809350 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

because DJI didnt include this feature - http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/technology-31584547 - I mean, someone has built it already so why are DJI trying to charge me £1200 for a drone that cant do this simple feature! Im sure the 3DR Solo will get it as an update to its onboard Linux flight contoller. Poor DJI, Poor! Get with the program!

Joking! Deliver me the P3P now before I loose my mind
2015-4-17
Use props
Jerdel
lvl.2

United States

You missed april 1st by 16 days!
2015-4-17
Use props
knarfboy
Second Officer
Flight distance : 494508 ft
  • >>>
Germany

@ sploodge,

use the DJI SDK kit and programm  a human <-> Phantom brain Interface and you are the hero.
2015-4-17
Use props
aviramad
New

Turkey

Hi there,

I already purchased the Phantom  Pro 3 , one month ago, and I was so disappointed to find that there are no advance features ( programs waypoints , follow me ,...), that so many models from other brands have .

To pay so much , and not get these features bring me to feel like DJI cheating me! If I knew that, I really didn't buy this model , and try to buy other equivalent models from other brands that have these basic features.

I hope that DJI will correct this situation ASAP in the near upgrade of Phantom 3 firmware .

Until this, I really don't recommended to whom that look for professional drone , not purchase this model !

:@

2015-8-6
Use props
msjh
lvl.3

United Kingdom

aviramad Posted at 2015-8-6 20:13
Hi there,

I already purchased the Phantom  Pro 3 , one month ago, and I was so disappointed to find ...

So you bought the Phantom without checking what features it had?
2015-8-6
Use props
DrACE
lvl.3

United States

msjh Posted at 2015-8-6 21:00
So you bought the Phantom without checking what features it had?

Sounds a lot like Obamacare. lol.
2015-8-6
Use props
asfodelo42
lvl.3

Italy

say with honesty that those who purchased the famous dji phantom 3 thought that the functions and waypoints followme would be entered at a later time and in truth there are commands that are very difficult such as: make a smooth turn smoothly as it was possible with gopro on gimball, then try to turn smoothly in a circle on an object like a tree, it takes a lot of dexterity and experience, so I think the dji can only add to the new app at least point of interest, waypoints, and follow me
2015-8-6
Use props
rayrokni
Second Officer
Flight distance : 8139875 ft
United States

They didn't include the feature cuz from some threads on this forum that I ve seen, Quads would be dropping from the sky left right and center, me old dodger!!!
2015-8-6
Use props
liningiv
lvl.4
Flight distance : 329409 ft
United Kingdom

Can you imagine just how many P3s there would be crashing into buildings, power lines, trees and anything else that was in the line of flight of the waypoints set by people who did not realise they were there, or who did not realise there was no collision avoidance built in?  or, or, or or
And of course it would all be DJIs fault for providing this feature.
There is simply no way to win on this forum.
2015-8-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules