Wholly Inconsistent
516 3 2017-12-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Dougmcl
New
United States

What gives? The only conclusion I can come to is that this product is a work in proocess - not ready for prime time! GPS doesn't work or weak! Inconsistent power-up process - can't find the controller/aircraft (when hardwired to my controller from my Android Galaxy 7)! So MANY caveats to the instructions that come with the product and even the DJI videos! Taking this back to where it came and MAYBE I'll give it another try in a year or so from now. I am NOT willing to be part of DJI's Q/A team! Nice try DJI!
2017-12-19
Use props
Dougmcl
New
United States

TO be clear, SOMETIMES it finds the controller/aircraft and SOMETIMES it doesn't when using the identical power-up sequence.
2017-12-19
Use props
Oracle Miata
First Officer
Flight distance : 3759829 ft
  • >>>
United States

Frustrations are part of this hobby my friend, but in all honesty it sounds like you've got a bigger problem as I don't ever have any of these issues.  But I fly fruit and avoid android like the clap.
2017-12-19
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hi Dougmcl, I'm sorry for the unpleasant experience. Could you be more specific of your main issue? What's the current aircraft, controller and APP version? We'd like to help.
2017-12-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules