Sale on Phantom 4 Advanced
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
josh.galloway
lvl.1
United States

So I ordered a Phantom 4 Advanced on the 7th, and they released a sale that you recieve a free battery on the 9th. But I don't qualify for it because I ordered it to early. I wish I would have known and I would have waited. I emailed support, which mind you is a complete joke, and they told me sorry I am out of luck. My ONLY option is to send it back and reorder the drone. Really?
2017-12-19
Use props
Hellsgate
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1991555 ft
Australia

Wouldnt matter if you bought a toaster one week and the next week it goes on sale that happens all the time.
Just the way life goes i guess.
But hey look at the bright side at least your still getting a damn fine drone.
2017-12-19
Use props
josh.galloway
lvl.1
United States

Hellsgate Posted at 2017-12-19 23:04
Wouldnt matter if you bought a toaster one week and the next week it goes on sale that happens all the time.
Just the way life goes i guess.
But hey look at the bright side at least your still getting a damn fine drone.

I can't say I have ever dealt with a company not willing to work with you, but instructing me to send it back and purchase it again? Why not just honor the sale? That makes no sense to me!
2017-12-20
Use props
3exSXNknDvAu
lvl.3
Flight distance : 481939 ft
United States

yep, that's like me buying the P4, only to have the mavic pro released 2 weeks later. i'm waiting awhile (a long while) before jumping to the platinum or spark for future releases.
2017-12-20
Use props
ALABAMA
First Officer
Flight distance : 10442687 ft
United States

Chinese company.......Their way or the  highway.
2017-12-20
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hi Josh, I'm sorry for the unpleasant experience. The free battery is only available for order placed in certain sales period 12/10 13:00 (GMT+8)- 01/01 15:59(GMT+8). If you are still interested in the battery, please refer the support's suggestion and replace the order. Sincerely apologize for this.
2017-12-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules