727 9 2017-12-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
ALPRAS
lvl.1
Flight distance : 24285 ft
Portugal

Hello there,

Some days ago I've made a post about issues I had with DJI GO app on my Ipad (app keeps crashing every minute, reinstall it didn't work). Since the problem wasn't fixed, I gave up on that and started using my smartphone (Huawei P8 Lite) again, waiting for the app on Ipad to be fixed.
Before every flight, I calibrate my drone (P3 SE). But yesterday, while doing it, my app (on cellphone) crashed and I had to force-close it. But after that, I couldn't connect the cellphone to the drone. Eventhough the Wifi was on and I was connected to it, no connection to the drone was made. And when I tried to reconnect to the wifi it wouldn't let me, even after rebooting the drone. After many attempts, I reinstalled the app and everything went back to normal. Today, same thing happened. But this time, when I reconnect to the drone, everything works... for 3 seconds. After that, it loses signal again. although it keeps connection to the drone's wifi. The RC is connected properly to the drone, but not the cellphone.

So, in 4 months I had problems with the gimbal (on P3S), ultrasonic sensors errors, and most of all, an incredible piece of cr*p of an app that never works properly. I simply can't make two proper flights in a row, I always have some kind of problem. I'm getting really, really tired of DJI's lack of quality control. And they even dare to ask tons of money for faulty products.

So, if somebody could help me (again) with this problem, I'd be very thankful.
2017-12-20
Use props
Nebuchadnezzar
First Officer
Flight distance : 3440476 ft
Spain

be patient ( i know ..not easy) , we are lot of people having problems , and all we hope it be solved at soon at posible
2017-12-20
Use props
Nebuchadnezzar
First Officer
Spain

anyway .. have you tried rool back to the version that was going good?
2017-12-20
Use props
ALPRAS
lvl.1
Portugal

I'm a very patient person, believe me hehe
But when I invest a good ammount of money on a product I expect it to work properly...

The app on Ipad never worked since I installed it 2 weeks ago, after buying P3SE. The app on my cellphone is installed since August and never had issues while using the P3S, but now it's giving me this problem with the P3SE. I don't want to reinstall the app everytime I want to use it...
2017-12-20
Use props
ALPRAS
lvl.1
Portugal

Ok, I was checking again both my Ipad and Cellphone.

Ipad: Can connect to the drone without issues. App closes after 1 minute or so. It also appeared the following message "Mobile CPU fully loaded". I have an Ipad Air (1st generation).
Cellphone: Could now connect more time to it, about 2 minutes after losing signal again.

There are no updates for the app on both my devices.
2017-12-20
Use props
Antonio76
lvl.4
Flight distance : 144403 ft
Denmark

ALPRAS Posted at 2017-12-20 08:01
Ok, I was checking again both my Ipad and Cellphone.

Ipad: Can connect to the drone without issues. App closes after 1 minute or so. It also appeared the following message "Mobile CPU fully loaded". I have an Ipad Air (1st generation).

I don't have a P3SE, but the  message you are reporting about the CPU of your iPad Air 1st generation makes me think that either there are other Apps running in the background or (like in the P4P) you might be using resources for caching videos in the background...  I would suggests trying to shut down all other Apps and also videocaching...
2017-12-20
Use props
ALPRAS
lvl.1
Portugal

Nope, nothing is running on the background. Maybe it can't handle the recording in 4k?

EDIT: Probably that's not it, because the app shuts itself even when I'm using it without using my drone...
2017-12-20
Use props
Nebuchadnezzar
First Officer
Spain

I have the same problem , no apps running in the background ..... and the app still crashing ...... , last day i used plane mode to fly and i did it better in this way ,app version 3.1.23 IS A CONSTANT CRASH..
2017-12-20
Use props
Peterx
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1499708 ft
Germany

The live stream on the P3S is limited to 720 P in app. 4k(SE) is normally on the SD card and not over WIFI. If you do 4k over WIFI then you need a speed with 1000 MBit/sec but the WIFI speed on P3S/SE is even 300/MBit/sec only.
This is not the culprit of crash. I think the processing data stream and back round services of  whole system and Go app are reacting too slow for the hardware. I ´m on a way to use Remixos for the Go app on a PC like Surface 2 and or on Macbook.  If i get success that part then i´ll post that there.
2017-12-20
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hi there, I'm sorry for the inconvenience. About the APP issue, I have replied you there: https://forum.dji.com/thread-124234-1-1.html

Regarding the WiFi issue, please try to reset the WiFi and restart all devices to check whether it remains. If no helps, please kindly offer a short video for better assistance, thanks!
Reset the WiFi.png
2017-12-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules