Any software updates coming?
1694 5 2014-10-23
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
cellarboy
lvl.1
Canada

It's been a while since the full iPad or PC Groundstatin have been updated. Is there any forthcoming updates on the horizon, especially for the iPad version where simple functions like "search" don't work. Also wondering if the P2 will ever get "point of interest" functions? It would be super useful for aerial photography.
2014-10-23
Use props
DJI-Tenna
lvl.2

China

Now news for iPad or PC ground station currently.
Don't think P2 able to do "point of interes" flying.
2014-10-24
Use props
howard
New

United Kingdom

DJI-Tenna Posted at 2014-10-24 16:17
Now news for iPad or PC ground station currently.
Don't think P2 able to do "point of interes" flyin ...

In addition to an S800 evo with Wookong waypoint, I have just built an F550 with Naza v2 , iosd mini, hd3d gimbal and Bluetooth groundstation with an iPad air.  Although the Bluetooth grundstation lacks a POI function, it could still be done programatically.  Use the circle waypoint template and position it over your poi.  Then change the heading at each waypoint to look at the centre of the circle.  The top one would be heading 180, the one to the right heading 270 and so on.  I will try this out in the next few days and report back if it works.
2014-10-25
Use props
cellarboy
lvl.1
Canada

The "heading" only occurs at waypoints. Between waypoints the phantom always points at the next waypoint. On the Phantom 2 that is.
2014-10-25
Use props
chris
lvl.3

Indonesia

this we asked dji to change.. in walker they all do this..
2014-10-27
Use props
cellarboy
lvl.1
Canada

So I noticed there was an updated version of ipad Groundstation on the App Store today. I have no idea what updates were included, but fixing the search function wasn't one of them. Come on DJI, it's this big honking broken feature and you haven't fixed it yet? I know all hands are probably working on the Inspire now, but don't abandon those of us who already own your equipment.
2014-11-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules