Okay, wt chuck? lol
915 7 2017-12-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Rancher
lvl.3
Flight distance : 56824 ft
United States

Can someone tell me what DJI Assistant 2 is?

Is it the software used to connect to your drone to get logs etc?

If so, can someone tell me what is the reason that the CAPTCHA is blank?

I mean.. seriously.. I can "create a new account" i.e. "sign up" and it will log me right the heck in without a captcha.. but Lord forbid you HAVE a dji account.. and the stupid captcha does not appear...

I mean.. what does DJI expect someone to do?

You could steal the drone, then the PC.. then hack into the DJI account.. and still.. they would not.. I mean, come on.. they would have all the other stuff.. who cares if the captcha keeps them from logging in...

What it does is keep OTHERS from being able to use it because I am seeing thread after thread of people complain about the stupid program.. but all I hear is "uninstall and reinstall".. then.."dunno.. no idea.."

The captcha is freaking crazy.

I have an Alienware Aurora with Intel i7 3.2ghz running Windows 7 Ultimate, clean, 12GB ram, a 3GB video card..everythng is updated. Tried setting Firefox, Windows I.E., Chrome all of them as default, no luck.. no captcha.

I am out of ideas and it seems that the program is essential.

Thank God for Litchi... it is the only reason I have been able to do anything with the dang drone.. heh

Russ

2017-12-20
Use props
Rancher
lvl.3
United States

I think I solved the issue, or figured out what the dji does not like.. the Bigfoot Network driver. I am not sure why it does not like it, but the root.exe in dji's program is kicking off a fault in the bigfoot dll bfllr.dll

Gotta figure this one out. Not sure why it would need the BF driver to read the Mavic through a micro sb cable though.. but looking into it.

R
2017-12-20
Use props
Rancher
lvl.3
United States

Okay, forgot I have a laptop. installed dji 2 on the laptop and i am in. the issue is dell's bigfoot driver and seems to be a common thread with different apps.

So, all better and am refreshing firmware
2017-12-20
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

Rancher Posted at 2017-12-20 20:58
Okay, forgot I have a laptop. installed dji 2 on the laptop and i am in. the issue is dell's bigfoot driver and seems to be a common thread with different apps.

So, all better and am refreshing firmware

Hi, Rancher. Glad you solve the problem. DJI Assistant 2 can update the firmware and export the flight data. Please tell me more info of captcha so I can solve your problem.
2017-12-21
Use props
Rancher
lvl.3
United States

Sorry bud, I had a couple threads going...lost track due to two issues going on. Here is the link to the other as I explained it in the last post.

I will have an update for that thread later today once I get a charge above 50%.. heh

https://forum.dji.com/forum.php? ... p;page=1#pid1087442

Thank you!

Russ
2017-12-21
Use props
AG0N-Gary
Second Officer
Flight distance : 700846 ft
United States

While we're at it, what the heck is CAPTCHA???  I've seen two references to it in this forum today.
2017-12-21
Use props
Rancher
lvl.3
United States

lol.. captcha is the little image with the numbers and letters you have to type in to prove you are not a bot....stands for something like Completely Automated Public Test to tell Computers and Humans Apart.. something like that.

R
2017-12-21
Use props
CycleParadise
lvl.4
Flight distance : 385338 ft
United States

AG0N-Gary Posted at 2017-12-21 13:20
While we're at it, what the heck is CAPTCHA???  I've seen two references to it in this forum today.

What is CAPTCHA: http://bfy.tw/pJM

Sorry, couldn't resist...
2017-12-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules