Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Labroides
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 9991457 ft
  • >>>
Australia

Bashy Posted at 2017-12-27 01:12
But i was grounded, regardless as to how long the test takes, DJI grounded my product until i passed the test, now, lets say i was in the middle of no where, with no internet connection, i had had to cancel the test 4 times during my 2 weeks break because of no internet, that would then leave me with a grounded product because i couldnt pass the test,  and this all happened months after i bought my product.

My point again is, my product was made useless after i bought, no matter how many times you try to make it sound negligible, it still does not negate the fact that my product was rendered useless regardless as to how long it was for, thats my argument, if you was in that scenario i mentioned above, you cannot say you would have been happy about it, it could happen too, you do all you flight tests at home before you leave, everything put away for the journey but you didnt notice that the app had updated prior to putting the device away, thats it, ya screwed until you get back to civilisation by which time your holiday is over.

now, lets say i was in the middle of no where, with no internet connection ...
now, lets consider a contrived hypothetical situation ......
My point again is, my product was made useless after i bought, no matter how many times you try to make it sound negligible, it still does not negate the fact that my product was rendered useless.
But you haven't suffered any such inconvenience.
No matter how many times you try to make it sound serious, it's only an imaginary scenario.
Your product has not been made useless.
Simple terms, dont render my product useless, i feel thats a good enough argument in itself.
When DJI renders your Phantom useless, then you'll have a good argument.  
But until then ......
Try taking an argument like that to court and see how the judge deals with you for wasting the court's time.
You would probably hear the term Vexatious Litigant.

2017-12-27
Use props
CoreyB10
First Officer
Flight distance : 1665023 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Labroides Posted at 2017-12-26 13:08
He gets to try again until he does get them right

Grounded and then loses interest due to clueless parents buying a complicated and expensive so called toy for their little angel. In my eyes there should be an age restriction. Saying that, it's almost impossible to teach common sense.
2017-12-27
Use props
Aardvark
First Officer
Flight distance : 384432 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

CoreyB10 Posted at 2017-12-27 03:16
Grounded and then loses interest due to clueless parents buying a complicated and expensive so called toy for their little angel. In my eyes there should be an age restriction. Saying that, it's almost impossible to teach common sense.

Little angel shouldn't have the aircraft anyway, they're marked as 'Ages 18+' on the box.
2017-12-27
Use props
CoreyB10
First Officer
Flight distance : 1665023 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Aardvark Posted at 2017-12-27 05:05
Little angel shouldn't have the aircraft anyway, they're marked as 'Ages 18+' on the box.

But I drive a Range and a Jag so surely Sebastian can fly a drone.........Here's a Hubsan Nano - Crack on!!
2017-12-27
Use props
Aardvark
First Officer
Flight distance : 384432 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

CoreyB10 Posted at 2017-12-27 22:30
But I drive a Range and a Jag so surely Sebastian can fly a drone.........Here's a Hubsan Nano - Crack on!!

But only if it's flown within the Estate boundaries  

2017-12-28
Use props
Hawk Wingover
lvl.4

United Kingdom

Have got a paraglider self launch licence will that do ?
2017-12-28
Use props
Bashy
Captain
Flight distance : 2354357 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Labroides Posted at 2017-12-27 02:29
now, lets say i was in the middle of no where, with no internet connection ...
now, lets consider a contrived hypothetical situation ......
My point again is, my product was made useless after i bought, no matter how many times you try to make it sound negligible, it still does not negate the fact that my product was rendered useless.

still does not negate the fact that my product was rendered useless.
But you haven't suffered any such inconvenience.

Yes i did, when i was grounded, now, just because you was proven wrong , you shut up about that, no apology,  you just decided to try to pick at another part of my gripe, you just do not give in do you, i've seen it on other peoples posts too, give up already it's becoming very tedious to say the least i've told you i'm finished with it yet you still persist for some strange reason, are you trying to save face cause it aint working as the 2 down votes show, again, its finished with, or better still, im' finished explaining my reasons to you, its like your opinion is final, well fine, you win Labroides, congratulations, Happy New Year
2017-12-28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules