New Spark Firmware Released (21/12/2017)
67934 333 2017-12-21
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Paul Lee
lvl.4
Flight distance : 120623 ft
United Kingdom

Did you bother to read my next post on this issue??? I think not.
Your first post on here is to try and be a big man name calling and being disrespectful???
I can't wait to see your post on how your drone flew away.
2018-1-26
Use props
fansdcf05e40
lvl.3
Flight distance : 820108 ft
United States

otg please
2018-1-26
Use props
fansd764a0ba
New

Brazil

O meu spark não atualiza mais só dá erro estou na versão 1.700 . Oque eu faço não aparece informações nenhuma no organismo. Devolvo meu Drone por insatisfação e peço meu dinheiro de volta.
2018-1-28
Use props
WayneMHK
lvl.4
Flight distance : 694728 ft
  • >>>
United States

LeChuck71 Posted at 2017-12-21 05:56
Lol, get the updated app available first then come back later to post the FW update.

Sorry DJI, but your Android support is a joke

Then get a real OS.
2018-1-29
Use props
fans61bc5872
lvl.1
Flight distance : 6693 ft
United States

dji when are you going to give us back otg function on the spark... to fix the lag with the video.... and other issues.. i just flew my drone flew fine cept gps said twice unable to get sats mid flight then the video link is really slow i turn then 2 seconds later it shows i turned.. come on....you show you dont care about us.. proof you wont give us what we want.....and fix issues but youll spend time and effort on making a new drone or other products and leave us in the dark.. just like you did with the M lite controller.. remember your first controllers it was firmware and you told us wed have to buy a whole new controller... then someone a hacker came along and fixed it you got all mad tried to take him down..... you guys are the apple or drones.. and you favor ios over android....

for some reason greed has gotten you....i own a dji product and i probably wont buy another if you dont get on the ball and fix these issues.... sure fix issues with new products within a time frame because you are scared of returns but after 30 days mehh you slow down after 1 year you stop...or give up....you make millions a year.. you want to keep us as customers fix the otg with the spark i want it back....and release products with the full potential not just products with limited stuff so you can release the full potential stuff later and call it new..... you proved 4k cameras existed for the spark.. yet didnt install one..

all these other features.. for the air lol the spark can do that too with firmware or app updates... come on dji.. also dji we want the app to be like the phantom stuff you know way points and touch the screen to fly to a position.. with a on and off function so we dont accidentally touch the screen and it fly off or a are you sure confirm to that location.. and we want circle object like i pick a object draw a circle round it and the spark fly.. basically like  every other drone.. also you could have installed that super long range video transmitter in the spark and made it more reliable.. just my thoughts.. i dropped 1 grand on this thing with batts a remote etc i expected more i can build one for 500 bucks or less that will do far more with missionplanner software.. 8 years ago.. with a company that is open source aka 3dr they seem to care.. so dji fix this stuff
2018-2-10
Use props
motopa
lvl.3
Flight distance : 88615 ft
Spain

I would like asteroid and boomerang mode in SPARK as mavic air...
2018-2-10
Use props
edbjr888
lvl.2
Flight distance : 381447 ft
Canada

Please bring back OTG for android and allow for wifi changes. This drones remote link is just not very good at this current firmware with IOS. Lots of cutting in and out with WIFI.
2018-2-11
Use props
fansdd190fdf
lvl.2
Flight distance : 858993 ft
United Kingdom

Ozziebattler Posted at 2017-12-22 22:19
How come everyone worries about the OTG cable i never use it and i can get out around 12000ft. Actually 5.8 works heaps better than 2.4 where i am. I have tried the cable was no benefit. just my 2 cents

problem is only with European users no other zones are effected. If you are in america for example you will not have the problem. Only those countries marked as CE are effected this includes canada, europe , new zealand, and australia. There maybe more but those are the ones I have seen have the problem.  
2018-2-26
Use props
13rovers
lvl.4
Flight distance : 13766 ft
United Kingdom

So when will the next FW update be?
2018-3-26
Use props
28wins
lvl.3

United States

Could we please get the option to set the Spark to hover if (smartphone) wifi signal is lost?

Also, please an option to orbit partially (let user choose left or right direction of travel) around a point of interest. Pilot should be able to set the altitude and amplitude of the orbit flight path.
Last, please add the option to auto calibrate the gimbal in the app.

Thank you.

2018-3-26
Use props
fans4ee4611f
New

Indonesia

Hello everybody, my spark cannot take off in beginner mode, n cannot download the firmware, somebody can helf. Thank you
2018-4-17
Use props
fansab7902d6
lvl.1
Flight distance : 127848 ft
United States

While flying my Spark today in Tripod mode over a creek, all was going fine .. got out 200 FEET, and started getting Weak GPS Signal - Fly with Caution. The next thing that happened was that it jumped into ATTI mode and took off at 21 mph straight into the cliff wall next to the creek. The Spark wound up in 2 inches of water and is now drying out.  I CAN fly a Quad in Attitude mode (I fly FPV Racers). I CAN'T fly them if they all of a sudden go from 1.5 mph to 21 mph when they lose GPS lock.  After all this time, and ALL the complaints, you  STILL haven't (as far as I know) re-enabled OTG support with the  Spark via  DJI GO 4. Wi-Fi gives me choppy, pixelated FPV video. I have excellent video using the OTG cable .. so I'm sticking with DJI GO 4 v4.1.15 until you bring back OTG support for Android phones.
2018-4-22
Use props
zahraomid
lvl.1

what's the point of this posts when it doesn't update at all?
2018-4-29
Use props
ReV:-O
lvl.1

United Kingdom

Does the Spark still have OTG support on this firmware?
2020-5-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules