11347 51 2017-12-21
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Megakubik
lvl.1
Russia

Hi, guys !
I have solved this problem.
Download Lichi program on your telephone. I used a crecked one. Connect drone and pult. Then open your regular DJi go programs. Profit !!!
After that you may deinstall lichi.
2019-8-1
Use props
fanse5dc1f7f
lvl.1
Flight distance : 9170 ft
United States

Cannot connect with .org cable when running the latest software for spark and I do not care to pay $23 for litchi . My iPhone brings ip  the quick shots menu but no sport mode when I flip the switch. I hear a slight beep but sport mode does not engage.
2019-8-17
Use props
S-e-ven
Captain
Flight distance : 5922034 ft
  • >>>
Thailand

fanse5dc1f7f Posted at 8-17 06:04
Cannot connect with .org cable when running the latest software for spark and I do not care to pay $23 for litchi . My iPhone brings ip  the quick shots menu but no sport mode when I flip the switch. I hear a slight beep but sport mode does not engage.

Do you see this:

2019-8-17
Use props
S-e-ven
Captain
  • >>>
Thailand

fanse5dc1f7f Posted at 8-17 06:04

The green switch on the right of the red circle has to be ON
If it is off, the sport switch is w/o function
2019-8-17
Use props
fanse5dc1f7f
lvl.1
United States

I think  that the picture you have posted is with the .org cable installed, The latest software go4 will not recognize the org cable so we get the same screen as any Wifi hookup with no option  in mc settings to turn flight modes on or off as has been stated earlier in this forum, thank you for your suggestion but that is not an option as that switch does not exist  in version 4.3.20
2019-8-17
Use props
David Martin Graff
First Officer
Flight distance : 106566408 ft
  • >>>
United States

Did you resolve your Sport Mode problem - you need to enable Intelligent Flight Modes in Settings....
2019-8-17
Use props
S-e-ven
Captain
  • >>>
Thailand

fanse5dc1f7f Posted at 8-17 12:03
I think  that the picture you have posted is with the .org cable installed, The latest software go4 will not recognize the org cable so we get the same screen as any Wifi hookup with no option  in mc settings to turn flight modes on or off as has been stated earlier in this forum, thank you for your suggestion but that is not an option as that switch does not exist  in version 4.3.20

Your problem is, right now, that you can't even see the switch, b/c the newest Go4 is not recognizing the otg, right?
Sound like iOS, but however, try this:

In case you are on iOS (sorry, saw to late that you are ;-):
GET AN ANDROID phone/device
Just for checking on the switch and switching it "on" (green)

In case you are on android, go to apkmirror, get an OLD (4.1.15, I'd suggest)
Keep the line of connecting the RC with OTG to your phone/tab, meaning:
Plug in into your phone, switch on the RC, if LED is steady, plug into RC
(RC has to charge the  phone, but you probably know about this ;-)

Now check on the setting in above picture.
If the intelli flight modes aren't enabled, enable them, case solved for now!
The setting will stay usually "for ever"
Untill another update of firmware/Go4, perhaps. ;-)

I think I can remember that this happened a year, or almost 2 years ago, too.
After update no sport.

So give it a try, it might get you back in Sport

Oh: In case you are on Droids, all the time:
Instead of changing the actual Go4 to an OLD one, get yourself the Go4 mod 2.0
You can install this one aside the newest ones.
And have the OTG switch "ON/Off" options, plus some mavic flight modes.
Include, as I learned a couple of days ago, the cinematic mode, with "sport" speeds, but no tilting the cam in curves. Win/Win ;-)

Good luck
2019-8-18
Use props
S-e-ven
Captain
  • >>>
Thailand

fanse5dc1f7f Posted at 8-17 12:03

I apologize for not seeing that you have mentioned your iPhone.
So to be clearer:

Find an android, put a Go4 on it, get an micro to micro/USB-C (whatever the droid has for a connector) OTG, a simple one plus the charging cable of the Android phone should do, and try to "find the switch"
After change back to your iPhone and fly!
2019-8-18
Use props
fanse5dc1f7f
lvl.1
United States

Thank you for your reply, I will try to find an inexpensive android phone and give this a try as it seems to be the best solution so far.. I do have one concern and that is, when I start the go4 app and touch GO FLY  I get a message that intelligent flight modes is enabled and fly with caution.  So is it enabled or not? I really don’t know and if it is then I have another problem. If anyone else using an iPhone has the same experience please let me know before I go out and purchase an android phone.
2019-8-18
Use props
S-e-ven
Captain
  • >>>
Thailand

fanse5dc1f7f Posted at 8-18 05:18
Thank you for your reply, I will try to find an inexpensive android phone and give this a try as it seems to be the best solution so far.. I do have one concern and that is, when I start the go4 app and touch GO FLY  I get a message that intelligent flight modes is enabled and fly with caution.  So is it enabled or not? I really don’t know and if it is then I have another problem. If anyone else using an iPhone has the same experience please let me know before I go out and purchase an android phone.

Just borrow one for 5 minutes from a friend, mate!
You don't need to fly with it, just check the switch, switch it on, in case it is off, get back to your iOS!
You anyway need an otg adapter like this:
https://www.amazon.com/Micro-USB-Adapter-Cable-CNE94281/dp/B00D8YZ2SA
easiest if you ask a friend with an android phone/tablet
(they may have one of it, anyway!)
2019-8-18
Use props
Megakubik
lvl.1
Russia

We do not have such button with spark connected. It is not visible. Actualy you may use an inexpensive android phone with temporraly cracked lichi installed.
2019-9-2
Use props
S-e-ven
Captain
  • >>>
Thailand

skippy1331 Posted at 2-15 16:28
Yeah having same problems here. What the....

Get/borrow an android, just for switching
Plus an otg cable
Activate intel. Flight modes, go back to apple, fly sport
2019-9-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules