Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Updating firmware to use new hdmi module on my P4P
730 5 2017-12-21
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Wat_Sgt_Smit202
lvl.1
United States

Ok so I got the HDMI module for my Phantom 4 Pro and test it out with my Avocent video goggles, however it only shows the top half of the image and the bottom half looks grainy. So I was going to try updating the firmware on the phantom and the controller but I cant find the firmware any where. Can anyone point me in the right direction and maybe give some insight as to why the goggles are not working? I know they are not DJI goggles or really not even drone goggles but they are made for playing movies in HD and should work. Thank you in advance.
2017-12-21
Use props
Geebax
Captain
Australia

The first thing I would suggesat you try is to connect the HDMI output to a television receiver or computer monitor and see if you can see the image on that first. If so, then the goggles are the problem.
2017-12-21
Use props
BagoDJIoperator
Captain
Flight distance : 1077608 ft
Trinidad and Tobago

hmmm, google and see, or try in General support area. I am kinda clueless on Avocent goggles.
2017-12-21
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hey there, I agree with Geebax. Troubleshooting will be helpful to verify the exact status.
2017-12-21
Use props
Wat_Sgt_Smit202
lvl.1
United States

I tried connecting to a TV with the HDMI output and it didnt work. No image showed, it did show like the flight screen but it was all white indicators with a black background. I changed out the HDMI cables as well and still nothing. I am going to try taking the adapter off the controller and make sure that non of the connections came lose.
I am going to try to get some pictures of the connection with the TV at least (because it'll be kind of difficult to get the screen in the goggles) and upload them so you can see.
2017-12-22
Use props
Wat_Sgt_Smit202
lvl.1
United States

update: I updated the firmware and it is working fine now. Thank you for ya'lls help.
2018-1-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules