Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Inspire1 FCC ID
2214 6 2015-4-17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
gcurnew
lvl.1

Canada

In order to get my damaged Inspire1 through U.S. customs to the repair facility in LA (shipping FedEx from Canada), I need to complete an FCC 740 Form. One of the fields that needs to be completed is the FCC ID for the Inspire1.

Another poster advised that the FCC ID of the Phantom controller is the same as the aircraft. I don't have the Inspire 1 to check the number, but I do have the controller. The FCC ID on the Inspire1 controller is SS3GL6581410.

I'm wondering if someone could take a quick look at their Inspire1 and confirm the same FCC ID is on the aircraft and the controller. If not, can you tell me what the FCC ID number is on the aircraft itself?

If anyone from Canada has shipped their Inspire1 to the U.S. for repair and can advise what the Harmonized Tarrif Number is that needs to go on the form, that would be greatly appreciated as well.

Also, Form 740 requires the manufacturer's name and address. Have people who have shipped internationally to the U.S. for repair used the Hong Kong address for DJI on the form? On the website the address is listed as: 14th Floor, West Wing, Skyworth Semiconductor Design Building, No.18 Gaoxin South 4th Ave, Nanshan District, Shenzhen, China, 518057.

Thanks,

George

2015-4-17
Use props
gcurnew
lvl.1

Canada

Would REALLY appreciate someone taking a quick look at their Inspire1 and posting the FCC ID.
2015-4-18
Use props
insectorchid3
lvl.2

United States

i have a dual controller and all of the fcc id #s are different
2015-4-18
Use props
gcurnew
lvl.1

Canada

insectorchid3 Posted at 2015-4-19 02:50
i have a dual controller and all of the fcc id #s are different

Interesting. The FCC IDs on my dual controllers are the same. One came in the case with the Inspire1 and the other was bought separately. Is either of your FCC IDs the same as mine (posted above)?
2015-4-18
Use props
insectorchid3
lvl.2

United States

ya i look again and both of my controllers are the same as the above but my inspire is not  
2015-4-18
Use props
insectorchid3
lvl.2

United States

gcurnew Posted at 2015-4-19 13:09
Interesting. The FCC IDs on my dual controllers are the same. One came in the case with the Inspir ...

ya i look again and both of my controllers are the same as the above but my inspire is not  
2015-4-18
Use props
gcurnew
lvl.1

Canada

In case anyone else is looking, the FCC ID is SS3-WM6101410. The Harmonized Tariff number is 8525.80.0050.
2015-4-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules