Spark and remote will not connect to APP
3981 9 2017-12-21
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_nLjQBcY
New
United States

Hey guys, wondering if anyone knows a fix to my issue?
My remote connects to my drone and controlls it no problem however neither the drone or remote will connect to my phone in the app. Even when i conncet to its wifi like normal. It then stays on the <enter device> mode not the <Go Fly> like it should. Anyone have a solution? (I updated to the latest firmware updates).
2017-12-21
Use props
lannes
Second Officer
Flight distance : 4465 ft
  • >>>
Australia

Have you connected your phone and the Spark RC wifi
2017-12-21
Use props
djiuser_nLjQBcY
New
United States

lannes Posted at 2017-12-21 18:04
Have you connected your phone and the Spark RC wifi

Yes, i had it working before. I can connect to the RC wifi but it acts like i don't.
2017-12-21
Use props
lannes
Second Officer
Flight distance : 4465 ft
  • >>>
Australia

djiuser_nLjQBcY Posted at 2017-12-21 18:08
Yes, i had it working before. I can connect to the RC wifi but it acts like i don't.

If your using IOS update to IOS 11.2.1 and install DJI Go4 4.1.20
2017-12-21
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

djiuser_nLjQBcY Posted at 2017-12-21 18:08

Hi, sir. Please try to reinstall the app or change a mobile device for check. If the problem remains, please provide us the version of app and the model of your device.
2017-12-21
Use props
HavLaz
New
Israel

have the same problem. the WiFi is connected to the remote. the remote is properly connect to the spark (can fly) buy the app doesn't recognize all of it, and doesn't connect.
when i connect rtg cable it does, but then it not showing to GPS, speed and everything (i know, because of the rtg cable)
tried to reinstall the app, same.
2018-2-24
Use props
djiuser_NuStSrDUH3OU
lvl.3
Flight distance : 237789 ft
United States

Having sameproblem. Every time i open app i have to scan controller to fly app doesn't pick up wifi on its own
2018-2-25
Use props
djiuser_nLjQBcYtfuyD
New
United States

the only thing that helps me is to turn off my mobile data on my phone and it works every time, but it is annoying to turn it off and on every time I wanna fly. i use a note 8 to fly.
2018-2-25
Use props
djiuser_TUYXFwbpsngP
New
Argentina

djiuser_nLjQBcYtfuyD Posted at 2018-2-25 10:03
the only thing that helps me is to turn off my mobile data on my phone and it works every time, but it is annoying to turn it off and on every time I wanna fly. i use a note 8 to fly.

THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!!!

I also have a Galaxy Note 8 phone, and the same problem. Remote connects with no issue, but remote <-> phone is always a PITA! It connects only from times to time.

I tried your work around and worked perfect. Magical. Thank you so much.
2018-6-17
Use props
mikerr
New
United Kingdom

Also stuck on "enter device" screen here,
turning off mobile data made the android app connect instantly for me too !

RC controller + spark + Xiaomi MI A1

(Was previously using an iphone 6)

Good to know, but doesn't make much sense why turning off mobiledata would fix it ?
2018-8-29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules