Rubber RC charge cover - where to find them?
693 7 2017-12-21
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
JohnnieYaz
lvl.4
Flight distance : 5137874 ft
  • >>>
United States

Can someone tell me what is the part number and how I can buy them.
2017-12-21
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Hi Johnnie, is it the part shown below that you are referring to? If yes, I would recommend that you contact support.us@dji.com for a further help, please provide the picture to them when you send the email. Thanks. charger rubber.png
2017-12-22
Use props
JohnnieYaz
lvl.4
  • >>>
Canada

I did as suggested and sent an email to support.us@dji.com.  I asked what is the part number and cost and if I could buy 2 with the picture. I get the first reply they have the request. The second email asked me for all the information, model, purchase place, date, and a picture again? etc.. We know these plugs are the same from my p3, p4, inspire 1 and 2 so I don't know why they have an issue with such a simple request. Last night I got another email saying I need to send the RC back for repair. OMG, No way am I sending these 3000 miles for a rubber plug and waiting for 5-12 weeks, I find this frustrating. Can anyone at DJI just get me 2 or 3 of these please, I'll gladly pay for them.
2018-1-23
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

JohnnieYaz Posted at 2018-1-23 08:24
I did as suggested and sent an email to support.us@dji.com.  I asked what is the part number and cost and if I could buy 2 with the picture. I get the first reply they have the request. The second email asked me for all the information, model, purchase place, date, and a picture again? etc.. We know these plugs are the same from my p3, p4, inspire 1 and 2 so I don't know why they have an issue with such a simple request. Last night I got another email saying I need to send the RC back for repair. OMG, No way am I sending these 3000 miles for a rubber plug and waiting for 5-12 weeks, I find this frustrating. Can anyone at DJI just get me 2 or 3 of these please, I'll gladly pay for them.

Hi Johnnie, I fully understand your frustration, I have escalated the case to local repair team to see if we have rubber cover in stock and whether it can be delivered to you directly, we will have someone to contact you after verification, appreciate your patience.
2018-1-23
Use props
JohnnieYaz
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

Awesome,you're the best Mindy! I have Qty 2 that got lost/broken from my fleet. Butt I'll gladly buy 3 if you have them avalible for purchase.  
2018-1-23
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

JohnnieYaz Posted at 2018-1-23 21:35
Awesome,you're the best Mindy! I have Qty 2 that got lost/broken from my fleet. Butt I'll gladly buy 3 if you have them avalible for purchase.

It's my pleasure to serve you, your request has been transferred, please wait for a moment, hope the issue will get sorted out soon, have a good night, Johnnie.
2018-1-23
Use props
JohnnieYaz
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 2018-1-23 23:36
It's my pleasure to serve you, your request has been transferred, please wait for a moment, hope the issue will get sorted out soon, have a good night, Johnnie.

I recieved a call this morning from a very pleasant MGR from the DJI repair center in CA. He was very nice and took care of this for me. I recieved a followup email from DJI as well with a tracking number. Maybe if owners ask, this may become available for purchase under online spare parts. Thank you again for your help!
2018-1-24
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

JohnnieYaz Posted at 2018-1-24 08:58
I recieved a call this morning from a very pleasant MGR from the DJI repair center in CA. He was very nice and took care of this for me. I recieved a followup email from DJI as well with a tracking number. Maybe if owners ask, this may become available for purchase under online spare parts. Thank you again for your help!

Nice to know the case goes smoothly. Hope you receive it soon.
2018-1-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules