OSMO Pro with Crystal Sky audio?
1213 5 2017-12-22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fire125k.gmail
lvl.1
Flight distance : 78048 ft
United States

I  have the Crystal sky and the OSMO Pro. I have it hard wired and I get an immage on the screen I see my audio levels moving however I can not hear anything from the headphone jack on the crystal sky! I have upgreaded everything to the latest firmware. I have also tried to have the HDMI output and it is not sending audio. I have looked everywhere for any settings. My headphone volume is up and I can here other noises and tones just no audio from the osmo. I have also used external mic as well as the internal. It will recored audio.

Thank you,
David
2017-12-22
Use props
jmrfoto
lvl.4
Flight distance : 77257 ft
United States

I can confirm that set of details, as I have an Osmo Pro and CrystalSky as well and have not been able to listen )monitor) audio in real time while recording to insure proper levels.   And unfortunately I think that's how things are designed to work   I'd love to find out otherwise thought and will be monitoring this post....
2017-12-22
Use props
geoffz
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1941322 ft
  • >>>
United States

jmrfoto Posted at 2017-12-22 15:49
I can confirm that set of details, as I have an Osmo Pro and CrystalSky as well and have not been able to listen )monitor) audio in real time while recording to insure proper levels.   And unfortunately I think that's how things are designed to work   I'd love to find out otherwise thought and will be monitoring this post....

The Osmo is woefully deficient as far as AUDIO.  No AGC setting for example.
2017-12-22
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi David, sorry that the audio cannot be heard during shooting at the moment, the audio icon in the screen just shows the audio status.
We are sorry for the inconvenience caused, we will keep improving our products to make your experience with us better in the future.
2017-12-24
Use props
giero
lvl.3
Flight distance : 7357333 ft
  • >>>
Poland

This is DJI - incomplete and non logic products. They have yours needs in deep ***. A I'm with DJI products from Phantom 1 and always waiting for something that needs to be inside product from beginning. They will improve product with new one without any backward compatibility. Sad.....
So... You have spend thousands dollars, have "PRO" stuff, but without LOGIC aspect like audio monitor. You plug microport mic to Osmo hand and see shi*. No info about sound peek. Again sad...
2018-2-1
Use props
14jnewmy14
lvl.3
Flight distance : 452835 ft
United States

Wow I'm findong out more and more bad stuff about the crystalsky. I just found out it won't record top the sd cards, even though it has dual sd card slots for some reason, and now I find out I can't monitor audio. I really should havedone more research. I guess I paid close to 500 bucks for a bright monitor. I should have known better coming from DJI, what a joke
2018-2-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules