2749 16 2017-12-22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Raincast
Second Officer
Flight distance : 135633 ft
  • >>>
Canada

I’ve had the Mavic for months now and have acquired some accessories that I find essential when filming. Here’s a short video of what’s in my kit, including fitting everything in the backpack I have chosen. A bunch of these items should be on sale right now until the next couple of weeks!

If you’re free, also check out my cinematic drone tutorials for beginners (71 basic moves, multiple POIs, wedding, etc). Thanks for dropping by to watch!

2017-12-22
Use props
CycleParadise
Second Officer
Flight distance : 385338 ft
United States

Some nice accessories! I really like the bag.
2017-12-22
Use props
eddieNoob
lvl.4
United States

One thing I'd add about the blue multi-charger: I also bought one (AMZN) and on the page it said that the item was *UPGRADE GROUNDED*, which meant that after some buyers had complained that it arced at the plug when plugged into an outlet, the mnfctr had modified it so it would not arc (added a ground, or whatever). I am here to tell you that it STILL arcs when plugged in--or did the first and only time I've used it to charge a Mavic battery. It worked just fine, and I will continue using it, but I will first plug it into a switched-off power strip, set up the desired batteries/controller to be charged, and THEN switch on the power strip.
Charged a new battery (charge state at one green on start) in about an hour.
2017-12-23
Use props
Raincast
Second Officer
  • >>>
Canada

CycleParadise Posted at 2017-12-22 16:01
Some nice accessories! I really like the bag.

I thought I could stop bringing some of the things here but I find myself actually using them. Some just give that peace of mind and/or added protection for our expensive drone haha

The Manfrotto Windsor backpack is pretty cool! It took me a long time to decide one. My main criteria was shooting on the go, especially when travelling. A hard case might be too heavy to carry with the hand/s after a day of roaming. Merry Christmas!
2017-12-23
Use props
Raincast
Second Officer
  • >>>
Canada

eddieNoob Posted at 2017-12-23 04:51
One thing I'd add about the blue multi-charger: I also bought one (AMZN) and on the page it said that the item was *UPGRADE GROUNDED*, which meant that after some buyers had complained that it arced at the plug when plugged into an outlet, the mnfctr had modified it so it would not arc (added a ground, or whatever). I am here to tell you that it STILL arcs when plugged in--or did the first and only time I've used it to charge a Mavic battery. It worked just fine, and I will continue using it, but I will first plug it into a switched-off power strip, set up the desired batteries/controller to be charged, and THEN switch on the power strip.
Charged a new battery (charge state at one green on start) in about an hour.

Thanks for letting us know! Peter Homer did a bit of testing with this 5-in-1 charger too. Cheers!!
2017-12-23
Use props
CycleParadise
Second Officer
Flight distance : 385338 ft
United States

eddieNoob Posted at 2017-12-23 04:51
One thing I'd add about the blue multi-charger: I also bought one (AMZN) and on the page it said that the item was *UPGRADE GROUNDED*, which meant that after some buyers had complained that it arced at the plug when plugged into an outlet, the mnfctr had modified it so it would not arc (added a ground, or whatever). I am here to tell you that it STILL arcs when plugged in--or did the first and only time I've used it to charge a Mavic battery. It worked just fine, and I will continue using it, but I will first plug it into a switched-off power strip, set up the desired batteries/controller to be charged, and THEN switch on the power strip.
Charged a new battery (charge state at one green on start) in about an hour.

Good info to know. Thanks for pointing that out.
2017-12-23
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Great video.
Good thing it is 'silent'
So much talking already on YT
2017-12-23
Use props
Raincast
Second Officer
  • >>>
Canada

Montfrooij Posted at 2017-12-23 12:19
Great video.
Good thing it is 'silent'
So much talking already on YT

Happy music shall not be disturbed! Merry Christmas!
2017-12-23
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Raincast Posted at 2017-12-23 15:56
Happy music shall not be disturbed! Merry Christmas!

Agree on that
2017-12-24
Use props
DJI Grace
Administrator
Flight distance : 405039 ft
  • >>>
Hong Kong

very helpful info!
really nice work!
Tagged as DIGEST
2017-12-24
Use props
Raincast
Second Officer
  • >>>
Canada

DJI Grace Posted at 2017-12-24 19:01
very helpful info!
really nice work!
Tagged as DIGEST

Thanks for giving it a look! I hope people here find it useful. Merry Christmas, DJI Grace!
2017-12-25
Use props
DJI Grace
Administrator
Flight distance : 405039 ft
  • >>>
Hong Kong

Raincast Posted at 2017-12-25 11:59
Thanks for giving it a look! I hope people here find it useful. Merry Christmas, DJI Grace!

Merry Christmas!
2017-12-25
Use props
Psycho Realm
lvl.1
Netherlands

Thank you for sharing this
2017-12-26
Use props
Raincast
Second Officer
  • >>>
Canada

Psycho Realm Posted at 2017-12-26 14:06
Thank you for sharing this

Let me know if you have any questions with any of the stuff. Thanks for watching!
2017-12-26
Use props
Easy Ed
Second Officer
Flight distance : 41414 ft
United States

nicely done - thanks for sharing.
2018-11-2
Use props
Raincast
Second Officer