Download of Panorama rarely works
1362 7 2017-12-22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Noikmeister
lvl.2
Flight distance : 72598 ft
Australia

I've been experimenting with the panorama and am having a good deal of trouble getting them downloaded and stitched using DJI Go. Whenever I select one it starts downloading but invariably get's download failed, tap to retry. If I retry over and over I have managed to get it to work, but the latest one will not work and it is extremely irritating. Has anyone got any tips?
2017-12-22
Use props
Aeromirage
First Officer
Flight distance : 1778045 ft
  • >>>
United States

Download Microsoft ICE (free)
Excellent stitching program.
2017-12-22
Use props
S.J
Second Officer
Flight distance : 322454 ft
Kuwait

Yes,  absolutely it fails during download...it is very strange indeed ..nothing to do with the communication as we are able to steer the drone all the way to the homepoint...
2017-12-22
Use props
Wachtberger
Captain
Flight distance : 261509 ft
Germany

I have the same experience and also recommend you to use a third party software like ICE or any other Photo editing software that can manage Panos. The results will be much better anyway and in higher resolution.  And a practical advice: Spark stores each Pano in a separate subfolder. Thus don't import the pictures automatically to your PC but move the entire subfolders, otherwise you'll have "fun" identifying the pieces that belong together.
2017-12-23
Use props
Aeromirage
First Officer
Flight distance : 1778045 ft
  • >>>
United States

S.J Posted at 2017-12-22 20:08
Yes,  absolutely it fails during download...it is very strange indeed ..nothing to do with the communication as we are able to steer the drone all the way to the homepoint...

Take the SDC card and plug it into your computer to load the images. Then use ICE to stitch.
The onboard stitching is lousy and Media maker isn't much better.
2017-12-23
Use props
S.J
Second Officer
Flight distance : 322454 ft
Kuwait

Microsoft ICE is having some trojan that is detected by the Antivirus programs.....
2017-12-23
Use props
Albertini
lvl.1
Spain

I have the same problem, Have you managed to fix it?
2018-7-5
Use props
MKPSG12
lvl.4
Flight distance : 341073 ft
United Kingdom

In my experience you have to stitch the pano/sphere etc IMMEDIATELY after taking it, on the same battery you are using to fly/take the picture with. As soon as i shut down the AC/switch batteries it just refuses to stitch anything

Will give ICE a try too
Presumably its the 64-bit version i want?
2018-7-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules