Need help
706 7 2017-12-23
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_Art9UZs
lvl.1
Flight distance : 6293 ft

United States

I recently purchased a phantom 3 Pro and a SanDsk Ultra 32G card. I have taken a number of videos and they will not play back. It will run for about 3 seconds and then freeze. If I tap on the time line to FF the video appears to be there but it will not play back. I recorded in 4k for a few and 2k for a few but have the same issue. Anyone have any suggestions?
2017-12-23
Use props
Mark The Droner
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2917 ft
United States

What device are you using to play it back?

The best way to play back these vids is to remove the SD card from the AC and insert it into a SD card reader.  Plug the SD card reader into a desktop or laptop via the usb connection.  Windows will recognize the device.  Then play the video on the desktop or laptop.  You'd also probably want to copy the video file to the hard disk drive.  

You can also play it back on an Android if you have OTG.
2017-12-23
Use props
djiuser_Art9UZs
lvl.1

United States

Videos save to my Android Samsung S8 plus, I downloaded them to an Apple laptop and tried in the DJI Skypixl thing,  all the same result they play for a few seconds and freeze. Also pictures don't save to my phone only the videos.
2017-12-23
Use props
Drone325
lvl.1

United States

OK, I think I figured out the video. I switched the video to 2k and they are running fine on my computer. Im guessing this is probably a function of my memory card writing to slow so I will be getting a better memory card today. i have found a second problem my photos are saving as DNG files which the computer is not recognizing does this mean that I have to change the file format to Jpeg instead of RAW?
2017-12-23
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hey there, do you still keep the original SD card that comes with the drone? It will be helpful to verify. Regarding the RAW pictures, do you download the related software such as Photoshop? If no help, please kindly upload the RAW files, we'll look into the exact status.
2017-12-25
Use props
Drone325
lvl.1

United States

DJI Susan Posted at 2017-12-25 00:20
Hey there, do you still keep the original SD card that comes with the drone? It will be helpful to verify. Regarding the RAW pictures, do you download the related software such as Photoshop? If no help, please kindly upload the RAW files, we'll look into the exact status.

20 minutes trying to upload the picture and nothing happened. I then tried a video and got the same results.
2017-12-28
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Drone325 Posted at 2017-12-28 13:13
20 minutes trying to upload the picture and nothing happened. I then tried a video and got the same results.

Sir, please upload to Google Drive or Dropbox, then share the link with us here, we'll check.
2017-12-29
Use props
Drone325
lvl.1

United States

https://www.dropbox.com/s/wu9rwb4b2o771vt/2017_12_17_13_35_21.mp4?dl=0
2017-12-30
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules