[DJI Goggle Question + Map]
2565 3 2017-12-23
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Denis Fernandes
lvl.1
Flight distance : 540102 ft
Brazil

I was wondering if there is a away to see a map, or at least the aircraft trajectory from the home point in DJI Goggles. Is a nice experience, but without see the home point (to get back the airplane when is faraway), I can't use for even medium distances.
With Phantom Pro is even worst, because you can't connect both tablet and dji goggles (if you don't have the HDMI adapter).
Any ideas?

2017-12-23
Use props
Giammi
Second Officer
Flight distance : 847795 ft
Italy

That is the same thing I wanted to ask! I think is also really important to see the map because, this way, you can know the relative position of the drone with respect to you and, thus, better position yourself and the antennas of the RC for best data stream. Hope DJI will hear this.
2018-1-22
Use props
Bashy
Captain
Flight distance : 2354357 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Press the button underneath the goggles, it will change it from head tracking focus to the direction of the home point, its a triangle that points to the H, you can then see where you are, no map its and indicator, works for what you need though
2018-1-22
Use props
Denis Fernandes
lvl.1
Flight distance : 540102 ft
Brazil

Bashy Posted at 2018-1-22 02:40
Press the button underneath the goggles, it will change it from head tracking focus to the direction of the home point, its a triangle that points to the H, you can then see where you are, no map its and indicator, works for what you need though

I do that, but still not as good as a simple map.

Or a graphic path with an arrow showing the way.
2018-1-22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules