Loose Phone Holder
3586 5 2017-12-24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Way2Fst4U
lvl.2
United States

Good morning!

I was wondering if anyone else has had an issue where the arms of the phone holder are loose and flopping around? It is nothing more than an annoyance, but I’ve only had this device for a few weeks...it makes it difficult to put my phone in the holder with them not staying folded out and the little pads swiveling around every time I move. Wondering if there’s a simple way to tighten it up? Thanks so much!
2017-12-24
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hello Sir, sorry to read on this, may I know if the screw of holder is loose or the holder cannot be twisted into the Rosette Mount? Is there any hardware defect? Thank you.
2017-12-25
Use props
14jnewmy14
lvl.3
Flight distance : 452835 ft
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-12-25 02:41
Hello Sir, sorry to read on this, may I know if the screw of holder is loose or the holder cannot be twisted into the Rosette Mount? Is there any hardware defect? Thank you.

I think he means the arms that fold out. After awhile they get loose and don't like to stay open by themselves. Once you get phone in it's fine , just makes it harder to do with one hand, at least for me
2018-2-7
Use props
Way2Fst4U
lvl.2
United States

14jnewmy14 Posted at 2018-2-7 09:46
I think he means the arms that fold out. After awhile they get loose and don't like to stay open by themselves. Once you get phone in it's fine , just makes it harder to do with one hand, at least for me

Yes 100% correct! Even putting the Osmo away in the case I have to do it with 2 hands to hold the arms closed or they open up... :/
2018-2-24
Use props
Way2Fst4U
lvl.2

So for anyone following, if you peel up the corner of the pad thats under the phone, you will have very small phillips screws you can tighten somewhat...
2018-3-24
Use props
millmanfilm
New

United States

I have been looking for parts for this and NO LUCK.  The folks at DJI don't seem to know what I'm talking about.  My phone holder arms were loose and not one of the screws fell out and I'm missing an arm.  I can't seem to make them understand that I need to replace just that part.  Quite frustrating.
2020-5-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules